Question

DBojo

1 bad credit score
I have one bad score because of Equiant/ Shell. They are the same debt for a timeshare. I have a letter from them stating they were retaining ownership of the points I purchased from them. In return, my full debt to them was to be paid in full. Do I need to send a copy of this letter to the credit bureaus? Would this remove the negative credit?
Thank You, Denise

You need to dispute these items with each bureau and send them a copy of this letter. It may not remove them, but it will sure help your situation and atleast they can update your reports as paid.