OneMain Financial

OneMain Financial

3.9

Jun 07, 2017
Good for debt consolidation

I am very happy I got the loan, it helped me pay off 3 high balances I had on cards. However be aware when you are actually in office and going through the loan terms etc. They added on roadside assistance and health insurance without making it known that I am getting charged for this. I had them remove it as I already have both. I am getting this loan to help me out with my debt, not add more to it. So be aware and make sure they aren't charging you for something that you don't want. Other than that I so far have had a good experience.

Nov 01, 2019
The Interest is a Killer

If they explained the interest rate propely and the repayment Math upfront they would lose alot of business. Their interest rate is a daily interest rate so if you took a loan of 10,000. at a interest of 25% and lets say your monthly payment is to be $250. When you make your monthly payment $212 goes towards your interest and $38 goes towards your balance. The only way to get out of your loans fast with this company is to never miss a payment and always pay more than your standard monthly payments. The loan math is [Loan Amount] (APR%/365)X{days between payments} = interest.

Good lender

They were very nice and professional.

Excellent

Excellent

Cassandra was awesome

Cassandra was very patient and helpful and made it very easy loan. I will go back

Jun 29, 2022
Customer service was great! Easy to understand

Great! Very helpful

Consolidation loan

Joe was the one who helped me with my loan but gave me great information on how to go about making extra payments to get it paid off quicker and to bring down the interest on the loan I got approved pretty quick and was able to pay off my debt if I ever gone myself needing a loan to consolidate debt I would definitely use them again hopefully I don’t.

Great!

The Dayton Branch manager Corey went out of his way to help me and was awesome.

Awesome

Very friendly staff

Very professional

They were very professional with me. I applied for a 3000 dollar loan and not only did they oblige but they even refinanced my car loan so I can pay less each month with the only trade off being another 2 years added on to the lease. All in all I had a pleasant experience with them and would recommend their services if you need a loan.

Better than expected

They explained everything well and they were not pushy like I would expect loan people to be. The rates are appropriate for my credit rating, which isn't that great. But they didn't treat me like I had a poor credit rating.

Improving my credit

Finances can be intimidating and my loan officer made this process seemless for me! The rate is high, but based on my credit, which I am working on now and will be able to repair thanks to the loan.