OneMain Financial

OneMain Financial

3.8

Jun 07, 2017
Good for debt consolidation

I am very happy I got the loan, it helped me pay off 3 high balances I had on cards. However be aware when you are actually in office and going through the loan terms etc. They added on roadside assistance and health insurance without making it known that I am getting charged for this. I had them remove it as I already have both. I am getting this loan to help me out with my debt, not add more to it. So be aware and make sure they aren't charging you for something that you don't want. Other than that I so far have had a good experience.

Nov 01, 2019
The Interest is a Killer

If they explained the interest rate propely and the repayment Math upfront they would lose alot of business. Their interest rate is a daily interest rate so if you took a loan of 10,000. at a interest of 25% and lets say your monthly payment is to be $250. When you make your monthly payment $212 goes towards your interest and $38 goes towards your balance. The only way to get out of your loans fast with this company is to never miss a payment and always pay more than your standard monthly payments. The loan math is [Loan Amount] (APR%/365)X{days between payments} = interest.

Easy

Process was easy and funds were available the same day.

Loan

Great customer service and whole process was complete within 24hrs.

Easy process!

Super fast and easy, everyone I spoke with was on top of what needed to be done!

Nov 23, 2021
Very happy with the service

Great for debt consolidation. It was very easy and customer service was very helpful.

Great Experience

I really appreciated the attentiveness and thoroughness of the people I worked with in the Salem office. They explained everything and allowed me to make my own choices. They explained the optional extras as well as the interest. They also happily answered all my questions.

Thank you!

Great customer service! They were so patient and kind. Thank you so much for being here for me in my time of need.

Nov 23, 2021
My experience was a good one. Everything went well

My loan app was done very quick which made everything convenient with me

Awesome

Kathy (at Holland/Airport in Toledo) was extremely helpful and caring. Major kudos to her

Happy Custome

I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient things went. The time it took to get me taken care of was super quick. This was the best loan service I have every received.

Nov 23, 2021
Great people to work with!

They was awesome and help me threw the process to get me back on track for debt consolidation!