Mariner Finance

Reviews: Mariner Finance

Mariner Finance

4.5

Jul 11, 2020
Helpful, but somewhat expensive!!!

Must realize that the fees make theses 25% loans about 75% unless you pay them off early. I wanted the money and had only average credit score, so I went with them. I will try and pay off early.

Jan 29, 2019

Be careful of what they tell you "comes with" your monthly payment. I ended up having an extra almost 400 dollars added to my total balance due to multiple insurance and an auto plan being added I didnt need since I already have all those services elsewhere. I was never told these cost extra just to sign here and there and it all comes with my monthly payment and my monthly payment wouldn't change whether I had them or not but they never said anything about adding extra to my total balance. When I called and requested they be taken off I was told I have to come in and sign paperwork again and the auto plan I have other hoops to jump through to cancel that. The rep I spoke to was rude as was the assistant manager. The sales rep was nice just very deceptive.

Aug 07, 2022
Great Lender

I wasn't approved for the original amount requested but I did get an option that worked for me and with a much better payment than other lenders I looked at. Easy application process, fast approval and receipt of funds.

Aug 07, 2022
Easy to complete

Compared to other high interest it was very easy.

Aug 06, 2022
Smooth

I'm new to the company but so far so good. Very helpful.

Aug 03, 2022
Approval Fast and money as stated.

I must say I am very impressed. At first, I received a message that said I needed to call, but seconds later receive a new amount that was approved. If I ever need help in an emergency, I will turn to Mariner in the future.

Aug 02, 2022
First time applicant

I’m a first time loan applicant and I am amazed at how easy and fast Mariner has helped me acquire the loan I really needed. Very informative and lead me step by step in details. I would definitely recommend Mariner!

Quick and low payment

Wonderful, fast service. They couldn't approve me for my total amount but were still able to finance me a decent amount with a very low monthly payment. I had the money in my account within a few days after accepting the offer.

Very satisfying

This is a very good lender to deal with

Easy fast process

I got a pre-approved letter so I checked it out online. Was offered three different loan options. I chose the one I liked, uploaded the documents they asked for, got approval email the next day which was a Friday. Money in my bank Monday morning. Never had to even speak to anyone, besides when I emailed with a question and they responded within an hour. Loan is for $2500-29.97% rate-36 pmts of $106.10. My credit score is 639. Interest is high but still cheaper than many lenders that lend to people with scores like mine.

Jul 31, 2022
Easy to apply

Small monthly payments

Jul 31, 2022
Quick Loan Process

Easy and hassle free. Quick answer and affordable payment option