Mariner Finance

Reviews: Mariner Finance

Mariner Finance

4.5

Jul 11, 2020
Helpful, but somewhat expensive!!!

Must realize that the fees make theses 25% loans about 75% unless you pay them off early. I wanted the money and had only average credit score, so I went with them. I will try and pay off early.

Dec 14, 2020
Paid $800 in interest

It was a loan that adds interest up front. Ilegal in some states. If I had understood that after 8 months of payments I would still owe more than I borrowed I would never had borrowed from them

Jan 21, 2022
Don’t apply for loan for this lender

Asked for all details and rejected the loan without any reason really bad

Jan 19, 2022
MExcellent service. Fast and easy application proc

Mariner came through for me and my situation when others turned me down. Andrew was creative and kept me informed through the whole process. I plan to use them agsin.

Jan 19, 2022
Outstanding

Very helpful and understanding I would highly recommend this company to anyone

Jan 16, 2022
Maximum loans approved very sharp

Great great people. But slow on returning calls I guess it's overload but it's okay company they'll call you back.

Jan 15, 2022

Great online service.

Jan 14, 2022
Review

Really easy to apply for . slow responses. Took about a week from start to finish .

Jan 13, 2022
Terrible please don't fall for it

Terrible experience so credit karma told me that I had outstanding approval odds for mariner finance long story short I wend applied did the whole application process just for them to deny me they put a hard inquiry on my report and could not reach anybody in the customer service department so if you are able to find a better company that actually cares about their clients

Jan 12, 2022
Simple and easy

Jan 11, 2022
Good so far

Just getting started

Jan 10, 2022
Need money in a pinch

I needed money for an unexpected expense. It's a high interest loan, but I knew that before I applied. I liked the convenience of the online process, and that the money was direct deposited to my account within two days.