LendingClub

LendingClub

4.5

Oct 17 2020
Quick and easy.

The one thing I missed was the loan origination fee. Wasn't aware it was coming out of proceeds. Quite hefty for a personal loan.

Oct 08 2020
NOT HAPPY

I am currently a Lending Club customer, I also had a previous loan for 18K that I paid off in 23 months vice 36. I have never been late on my payments however, when I applied for a new loan, the "system" gave me a disapproval. It read "Poor recent payment history with LendingClub". When I called in, I spoke with a CS rep and then with a Manager, who acknowledged that there was a system error and that my profile and account is currently and has been in good standing. However, they said I can reapply (why should I, they should be able to correct their "system" error) using a different email address or wait for 30 days for the adverse reason to come off my profile. NO HELP what so ever....I will never use them again as I have a stellar payment history.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (5666)

May 09 2021
Not So Good After All

Said I was 90% good for the loan. I asked for a lower amount than was offered but was refused. No reason why. I think this is NOT "truth in advertising" and the company is misrepresenting themselves and their offers.

May 08 2021
Consolidation loan

Quick and easy loan application, and balance transfers.

May 07 2021
Very satisfied

Wonderful

Fast results

The online application process was so easy and I got a very quick response that the money I requested was approved and deposited quickly into my bank account.

Nah

I can not understand with today's technology why it takes so long to hear if approved or denied...LendingClub could never explain.

May 06 2021
Very easy and uncomplicated process.

Was not happy about a fee that was taken out. $300

Apr 16 2021
A predatory loan that you should avoid

The interest rate isnt accurate , they charge you a fee to get the money, you are than charged interest on the total number not the money you actually recieved . Ive been paying my loan for approximately 2 years at 731 per month and the total has gone down 8 thousand dollars , do the math .....run from this company YOU WILL REGRET IT if you dont.

Apr 09 2021
Misrepresented

I applied for this loan because it said 90% approval rate. I was declined because of poor payment history. My payment history is 100%. I don't know where they're getting this information. Right on credit karma it says 100% as well.

Apr 08 2021
Complicated and very unfair!

The process is long and demanding!With negative results which could have been determined earlier in the loan process!!!

Mar 19 2021
Great Service

They make it so easy, simple and fast! Highly recommend them and greet customer support all around!!

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.