LendingClub

LendingClub

4.5

Oct 17, 2020
Quick and easy.

The one thing I missed was the loan origination fee. Wasn't aware it was coming out of proceeds. Quite hefty for a personal loan.

Oct 08, 2020
NOT HAPPY

I am currently a Lending Club customer, I also had a previous loan for 18K that I paid off in 23 months vice 36. I have never been late on my payments however, when I applied for a new loan, the "system" gave me a disapproval. It read "Poor recent payment history with LendingClub". When I called in, I spoke with a CS rep and then with a Manager, who acknowledged that there was a system error and that my profile and account is currently and has been in good standing. However, they said I can reapply (why should I, they should be able to correct their "system" error) using a different email address or wait for 30 days for the adverse reason to come off my profile. NO HELP what so ever....I will never use them again as I have a stellar payment history.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (5768)

Jun 20, 2021
They not for customers

No more relationship with this company. Customer service was poor & not unhappy.

Jun 20, 2021
Excellent!

Short application process. Quick response.

Quick and Easy

Application was super quick and easy pain free and approved in 24 hours! Got my money within 3 business days! Applied Thursday approved Friday money in my account Monday! The only down side is that the emails take forever and are often late I found out I was approved because I called and asked like 12 hours later I got an email saying I was approved. The money hit my account Monday morning and I got an email about it Tuesday night saying it was on its way.. haha customer service is a little slow to get these out but super easy to work with when you call! I have a 36 month loan and was able to adjust my due date and payment amount to fit my budget! Over all 4/5 because customer service needs a little work, I’ll write another review in a few months/ a year and let you know how it’s going. Off to a good start though!

There when I needed someone

You guys helped me tremendously. I greatly appreciate it! Now other than you I’m debt free. Now I’m going to double up on my payments to you and get you paid off. Thanks again

Great!

Very fast. Got the loan with little effort. Didn't even know I was approved. Just saw the money in my bank account before I got the approval email. The payment quote stayed the same as well, no suprise increase in monthly payment.

HAPPY

Once I was able to speak with a tech no problems online application was difficult once approved funds deposit to my account with in two day's was fully aware of setup fund's when I read program terms : thank you will me a lot :

Jun 17, 2021
Fast and easy process

It was really easy to apply for the loan via credit karma. Was approved within the time they promised, and was in my account the day after approval. Really happy with my experience so far.

Outstanding!

I was very glad to get the opporunity to work with Lendking Club. I got the funds within a few days. It was very easy to fill out the paperwork and it is very explainatory wording. Never had a problem understanding any of the paperwork.

Great Company

Great lending company put in for a loan and had an answer in no time.

Good experience

Overall the process was easy and the approval was quick.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.