Oportun Loans

Oportun Loans

4.2

Jan 22, 2020
Simply fast & easy

I just started to rebuild my credit and always saw this company on my feed about taking a loan out. I typically against it as I had previous history with loans and did not want to fall back into that slump. With that being said, I got back on my feet, decided to take out a small loan out just to take care of personal business, and I must say the process was super simple. I highly encourage anyone that wants to take a small loan out ($1000 or less....or more) to go ahead and try it out. I am thankful for the opportunity they have given me and look forward to doing business with them again.

Oct 21, 2020
They Won't Work With Netspend/Chime

Even though my bank has an account and routing number since it's an online-only bank they refuse to work with it even though my employer will direct deposit checks into it and other loan companies have no problem with it. They are alienating potential customers as a lot of people use prepaid debit cards these days

Nov 30, 2021
Personal Loan

BEST LOAN SPECIALIST!!! The process is smooth, fast & easy.

Nov 29, 2021
Extremely Happy

Fast approval and credit is a little less than perfect.

Nov 29, 2021
Easy peasy loan process

Easy application process, quick verification process, and low interest rates. My credit score sucks right now but I guess they overlooked that in favor of my prior loans payoff history. Professional, courteous staff when I called to ask questions. I like them.

Good

Easy proses

I Wouldn't Recommend Oportun

I applied for Oportun with an outstanding chance of receiving a personal loan. I submitted an application and was pre-approved for $1,000. I was then told to connect my bank account (type username and password) but, my bank would not allow their system (Plaid) to link. I had even tried connecting my other bank account, it worked, but Oportun then requested all history in my bank account so I declined. The other option Oportun gave was to accept a paper check by submitting my last 2 pay stubs or 2 full bank statements & a selfie. I provided the 2 pay stubs & selfie. Then they called and I was told to provide more information about 2 other sources of income and I did. Then they called and wanted my bank statements to view all history. I declined and cancelled the application. My bank wouldn't allow their system to link because of privacy issues and I see why.

Easy and fast

Really easy to get approved

Nov 27, 2021
Easy

Amazing assisting

Nov 26, 2021
Good deal

Good deal approval was fast and painless. Funda deposited the next day using chime bank. Thumbs up. Will use again I Teresa rate 35% my credit score was mid 500's

Nov 26, 2021
A very happy customer

Very easy and convenient. At first, I thought I wasn't gonna get approved but I did. A very happy and satisfied customer and would definitely recommended to families and friends!

Nov 24, 2021
So mad

Said would not check my credit and they did an hard inquiry. So mad.