Oportun Loans

Reviews: Oportun Loans

Oportun Loans

2.3

May 15, 2021
Only place that would approve me

Everything is done online, fast and easy! The interest rate is 35.99% sure, but Speedy Cash is 129%!! Take your pick. I can't tell you the relief I feel being qualified for $2,000.

Oct 21, 2020
They Won't Work With Netspend/Chime

Even though my bank has an account and routing number since it's an online-only bank they refuse to work with it even though my employer will direct deposit checks into it and other loan companies have no problem with it. They are alienating potential customers as a lot of people use prepaid debit cards these days

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (99)

fast

Quick easy

Jun 17, 2021
Easy Process

Thank you so much!! They approved me when no one else would& it only took about a day & a half!! Very quick & easy process.

Jun 15, 2021
Delay in Approval but Positive outcome

It took a little while to find out that I was approved but Oportun came thru! Easy online process.

Jun 14, 2021
Easiest loan I ever got

I was in need of money and these wonderful people were there for me.

Jun 14, 2021
Fair, understanding, friendly reps

I have 2 payments left on my personal loan. I’m the kind of person who has had to work very hard on my financial responsibility. And I almost had to learn the hard way. Luckily I’ve never destroyed a credit card account. I still struggle making my payments perfectly on time. And Oportun is nothing but excellent in working with you. When they call just tell em what’s up. They’ll make a note that you promised to pay by this date or whatever. The reps are always respectful people. I have made mistakes that could cause this company to be hard on me, and they continue to help me Bc I still make my payments every month. If you’re having a negative experience here, it has got to be on you at this point lol. Also, monthly credit store boosts!

Jun 13, 2021
Amazing

Easy and simple! I don’t really like answering phones etc and here I was able to do it all by email! Love it

Jun 11, 2021
Excellent!

Smooth and easy process! Great customer service, they followed up to make sure everything was set for the deposit.

Jun 09, 2021
Excellent

Excellent good to work with the Staff .

Jun 09, 2021
Loan

I couldn't get approved anywhere else until I applied here definitely worth it and is extremely helpful quick easy payment options also

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.