Wells Fargo Mortgage

NMLS ID# 399801

3.4

Jan 06, 2021
Stay on Top of Escrow Payments

They play it very tight with paying homeowner's insurance. I got a notice that my insurance would be canceled if not paid within a week. I called Wells Fargo up and had to navigate through call options but finally got connected with someone who took charge and indicated it would be timely paid. But what if I had not called?

Dec 19, 2020
Never again...

It took forever. I had to provide documents twice, I wish I had shopped around more. Plus they did not listen to my requests. I took it because I needed to bury my mother.

We don’t have rates available from Wells Fargo Mortgage. See rates on the lender’s site

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (303)

Jul 25, 2021
HOME MORTGAGE LENDER

No additional comments. No additional comments. No additional details to share.

Jul 23, 2021
Mediocrity

Repeatedly having to send the same information gets old fast. They wanted to find some reason to not qualify you. We did end up with a great rate. We are very highly qualified and patient however. Most people probably would give up with the process.

Jul 22, 2021
Good Refinance

They were my current lender; refinance was a little clumsy but easier to stay with WF

Jul 21, 2021
WELLS FARGO MY BANK

They went above and beyond to help me secure my loan which took place during covid-19 which made it that much harder

Redundant process

Cumbersome process, repetitive requests fir information

Very good experience

Timely responses and no misinformation. Very clear communication and everything was completed on time as promised

Great mortgage lender

They were very painless to work with!! Extremely helpful in getting me the best rate!! Professional courteous!!

Horrid

I have refinanced several times with other lenders and without question, this was the worst and most difficult experience I have ever had. I would not recommend this lender to anyone, ever! And I have been a customer for over 30 years. Unfortunately, I am still a customer only because it is too difficult to change.

Highly recommend

Very impressed with their cooperation, flexibility, and help. Totally open to requests from me for any documents or help. Would definitely recommend!

Jul 19, 2021
Great rates, slightly higher closing costs and longer than required close period.

Great rates. Closing costs were a bit higher than quoted. Terms were slightly worse than original quote, but still pretty competitive. It did take longer than expected to close.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.