Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans)

Review: Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans)

NMLS ID# 3030

Years in the industry

$500B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

3.5

Oct 19 2020
Everything went well. Closed in 3 weeks

Deanna was great to work with, and the notary, Frances, was very pleasant.

Oct 18 2020
Purchase of our second primary home and several discussions for refinancing options.

Final quotes are never as they are during the come-on discussion. We have been very straight forward with our final number expectation; they say "no problem" and then it is a shock when the number comes in. We have not proceeded with discussions as we feel they are never being straight forward with us. And....we have been outstanding customers of theirs for over 10 years.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans).

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

Explore refinance calculator

All reviews (1208)

Nov 20 2020
Horrible experience for the 3rd time

This company is ridiculous. Good luck running your credit with them. Your better off running your credit with a smaller company that'll get you approved and done. I have a 741 score with perfect payment history and I've tried to use this company 2 or 3 times. Each and every time, another company has done a better job. Don't use these big companies like this.

Nov 18 2020
Snails pace processing

Everything started out smoothly. Then boom seems everyone went on vacation. Process started 10/9. I have been been given answers to my questions. No one calls you back. I was told loan officer on leave. So does that mean all the cases just wait till he returns? Then im told we are waiting on the government (Fha) to fund the loan..like what!?. Ok. So I submit something on the 10th. Still under review. But on the16th I get my closing disclosure statement. Now im told underwriting still working on it. How do I receive the CD if everything is under review. At this point I have no choice but to wait. Or go elsewhere and start over. Which is another roughly 6 weeks of my life..

Nov 13 2020
same as above

Expensive closing, staff short tempered and rude..all about their money

Nov 11 2020
Let down

I tried to get my home refinanced in June since money was getting tight due to covid so I called and first they said my credit wasn't high enough the next week it went up to the number I needed it to be then they said they still would not be able to refinance my home since I hadn't pay the principal down enough. I truly believe they just did not want to help me or they would have been transparent at the beginning.

Nov 07 2020
Bad faith lender - Zero communiction - avoid at all costs!

They dealt with us in bad faith. They grossly misrepresented the time required to do a VA refi. We have excellent credit, good income and plenty of equity yet they dragged their feet for 5 months after we applied. They kept asking for more documents, which we supplied promptly, yet after 5 months still no closing in sight. Never offered any explanation for the delay. Complete waste of 5 months of our time. We told them to forget it and walked away from the deal.

Nov 05 2020
Highly Recommend

Fairly painless process. It took a while due to covid, but I would recommend Rocket Mortgage for sure!

Nov 01 2020
Owner

Its been 4 months 3 closings they cansel last minute so ive lost work and now the figures are 5500.00 more becouse they cant do there job and they hav my money stay away far away first step was easy fast since been a nightmare lie after lie and after 4 months they ran 2nd hard copy on credit report my report drops and still no closing always on there part i would not advise anyone waste your time it wouldnt let me giv 0 but thats what they deserve all lies

Oct 29 2020
Refi took 4 months to complete

The refi process took 4 months to complete. That pretty much soured what could have been a great experience.

Oct 28 2020
Very pleased

This is my 5th refinance and everything went very smooth, I was closed in 3 weeks which was fantastic.

Oct 20 2020
Faith

My banker Abe was awesome, Whenever I had questions he patiently explained to me what needed to happen. I would have loved if the process took shorter

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans).

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.