Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans)

Review: Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans)

NMLS ID# 3030

Years in the industry

$500B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.0

Oct 19 2020
Everything went well. Closed in 3 weeks

Deanna was great to work with, and the notary, Frances, was very pleasant.

Oct 18 2020
Purchase of our second primary home and several discussions for refinancing options.

Final quotes are never as they are during the come-on discussion. We have been very straight forward with our final number expectation; they say "no problem" and then it is a shock when the number comes in. We have not proceeded with discussions as we feel they are never being straight forward with us. And....we have been outstanding customers of theirs for over 10 years.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans).

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

Explore refinance calculator

All reviews (2592)

Feb 27 2021
Refi

So easy and friendly associates! Gotta love Quicken!

Feb 27 2021
TOO lengthy

Finally closed after 69 days. Great to work with Josh H up front, but basically every step thereafter was bogged down. I responded within hours when they requested more docs, but I literally had to call and harass to get it moved to closing. I went out of town and came back twice within a month and we were no further toward closing. AT one point, it had moved to the closing team yet my cash back had dropped to about 5% of what had requested. That sent us another 3 weeks down the road before FINALLY closing after I called a “tell us about your RocketMortgage experience” phone number. I had to call 2 places for payoffs (completed and uploaded in about 45 minutes) and about 5 hours later I got a message to schedule the closing! Nice people, but one would hope that there would be more oversight by SOMEONE when it’s taking so long to close. Admittedly, the final gal I talked with looked over the docs and said there was no reason she could see that it took so long. REALLY frustrating. Need better QC in each step of the process. Maybe an offer to the customer for the inconvenience, especially since I was told loans close on average of about 45 days. Thanks, but never again.

Feb 26 2021
Poor Customer Service

Great rate, but long closing and poor customer service.

Feb 26 2021
Excellent experience.

Best experience we ever had. We had no problems completing the loan.

Feb 25 2021
Not a good experience

I have been waiting to close my loan for the last 60 days. One delay after another. Started this process in November, and now still no closing date. Wishing I would have went with Ameri-prise.

Feb 25 2021
System glitches, reps that don't care and lots of excuses. HORRIBLE!!

I have several properties and have bought, sold, and refinanced at least 15 times with several different banks over the years. I decided to try Quicken Loans. I assumed it would be easy because they hype their web portal so much. The first loan was canceled by them and they said I was not responsive. They said my rep called me 5 times. I pulled my phone logs and it was once with no message. I spoke to 4 supervisors, they all apologized, we started over with a new rep. Only to have the same ting happen. They cancelled my application and said I didn't provide a bank statement for 21 days. I uploaded it 3 times and spoke to the rep who confirmed by email and phone they had them. Now they say I need to start over again. 5 months for a simple refi? NO WAY. I went ot a normal bank and got it done in three weeks start to finish. What a complete waste of time.

Feb 24 2021
Communication lacking

Initially they are very helpful but once you commit, the communication falls off. I was contacted by several people but none of them were prepared to answer the questions I had.

Feb 24 2021
Wonderful person

I would like to rate it 100 Ryan is a great asset to your company thank you

Feb 23 2021
My great experience with Quicken Loans

The whole process was quick & effortless! I was pleased with everyone who assisted with my refinancing & very satisfied with the rates offered to us! Thanks so much!!

Feb 23 2021
Would never use again

They are pushy always trying to up sale. I would never use them again

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans).

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.