PNC Bank Mortgage

PNC Bank Mortgage

NMLS ID# 446303

3.2

Dec 01, 2020
The best mortgage representative that I have never worked with

Excellent/excellent. From start to finish.....they made a difficult process painless.

Nov 22, 2020
DO NOT USE PNC FOR YOUR MORTGAGE!

From the beginning to the closing, the experience was HORRIBLE. I had hardly any communication even when I reached out, they did not tell us to stop our automatic payments and are holding onto our payment for no reason and cannot give me any timeline for when I'll get my money back. I've escalated multiple times with zero help.

We don’t have rates available from PNC Bank Mortgage. See rates on the lender’s site

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (120)

Jun 12, 2021
Poor PNC Service

Poor service and response time. Limited availability of mortgage officers.

Jun 10, 2021
Mortgage nightmare

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER…. THIS IS MY 9th mortgage and was a nightmare. Poor communication, ridiculous requests for more and more information from the underwriters… just kept dragging the process out! NEVER AGAIN!

May 30, 2021
Excellent experience

They provided a very personal touch despite being a large institution. I clearly understood what I needed to do throughout the process and communication was consistent and effective.

May 23, 2021
Terrible Experience

ALERT: 1ST ONLINE REVIEW ON ANYTHING I'VE EVER WRITTEN. Terrible experience with PNC's mortgage department. DO NOT USE THEM FOR YOUR MORTGAGE. You will regret it. We got strung along (and preapproved) being told they could give us a loan with a lower % down only to find out almost 2 months later that they couldn't do anywhere close to that % down. Now we are set back months on our home selling/buying process. Very disappointed. I thought PNC's strong name would bring better service.

May 18, 2021
Like pulling teeth.

We applied to refinance our existing mortgage with PNC in November and it took until May to close. Not happy.

May 18, 2021
My Personal Bank

Been with this bank for over 50 years. They have always been easy to work with no matter the issue.

May 17, 2021
Great experience with PNC

Outstanding personal service. Fully satisfied with the people we worked with and the result. Great communication.

May 08, 2021
PNC Sucks

Worst mortgage company ever! They did not comply to my requests when I called them. It took them forever to change my last name or explain my account to me. Everytime I called I wasn't given an answer to any of my questions.

Apr 27, 2021
Best mortgage lender I ever worked with

I had my refinance done with PNC bank, the whole process was smooth and stress free, my loan officer was Trent Kragness and my loan processor was Lauren Krchnavi, oh my God what a great team they make, I was bombarding them with lots of questions and they were always available and reliable to answer any questions that I had. Trent is a man of his words, he explains the whole process and what is expected. I would strongly recommend him for any mortgage needs. Mrs Labady

Apr 23, 2021
RUN! if you you can go through someone else.... do it!

They mixed up so much paperwork and set our closing date back 3 times and even after we closed they are still asking for paperwork, also during the process our real estate agent got nasty emails and PNC was unresponsive to calls, voicemails and emails.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.