New American Funding Mortgage

Years in the industry

$58.6B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.6

Oct 05, 2020
Nice experience having Anna handle this.

They make things easy for you to do. Such as doing paperwork online at home.

Nov 10, 2020
dealt with 4 to 5 different people and they didnt seem to communicate

Was horrible, took 3 more weeks longer then orginally was told. Very little communication. Had to send documents 2 to 3 times sometimes that already sent

We don’t have rates available from New American Funding Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jan 15, 2022
Rocky experience but eventually got it done and happy

Rocky but eventually got it done. They almost funded my original mortgage but they couldn't get the appraiser out in time. To their credit, NAF initiated a great refi offer after several months and we got that one done. Very happy about it. The refi process was also rocky with three delays and communication could have been better. But we're happy with the outcome and NAF saved us a ton of money.

Jan 14, 2022
Outstanding

Very helpful and thorough throughout the home buying process

Jan 14, 2022
Great experience!

My refinance was quick and painless! It started with a quick call while I was driving. The Loan Office sent me options - which made the decision to refinance a no-brainer. Through the whole process he was responsive to everything. Awesome experience. Thanks for making the process so easy - and I am saving a TON of cash!!!

Incompetent and unprofessional

Took far too long to do a simple refi. Constant screwup‘s, excess documentation had to be repeated, costed me extra in fees which they promised to remburse but they never did.

Satisfied Customer

Great customer service; friendly interactions, prompt responses to my email messages

Jan 13, 2022
Good company; but, double check your numbers

Overall, they're very efficient and communicated well. Their rates were competitive. A miscalculation of the pay out to the borrower was first calculated to be $5300.00 higher than what was actually paid at closing. It was explained as an error by one of the loan processors.

Jan 12, 2022
Easiest Refinance Ever

Easy process, friendly and helpful loan specialists.

Jan 12, 2022
Superior Service, great rate.

The agent that worked with me for our refinance was fantastic. He was knowledgable, friendly and extremely well organized. I am deaf, so all communication occurred online, and he helped me through every step. If agents with New American are all as great as ours was, New American gets a perfect 10. In addition to a streamlined and forthright document process, we got a terrific rate and will save thousands as a result. New American was the best of all the lenders we contacted.

Jan 11, 2022
Great Customer Service

Everyone I worked with was courteous and accommodating. I was out of town and they even made arrangements for me and my husband to sign in separate locations to make sure that we received the best interest rate. I was very appreciative for them doing that!

Jan 11, 2022
first time home buyer

quick, supportive, informative, responsive, best team to work with. i had a great first time homebuying experience

We don’t have rates available from New American Funding Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.