NBKC Bank Mortgage

Years in the industry

$9.7B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.9

Feb 22 2021
Excellent service, Great Experience.

Very thorough and conscientious! This is my 4th transaction with them, and I can't imagine using any other company. All 4 transactions have been painless and easy.

Oct 11 2020
Not recommended

Problematic from start to finish. Especially disappointing given the large number of positive reviews.

We don’t have rates available from NBKC Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (601)

Apr 11 2021
NBKC bank

I refinance at NBKC bank and it only took 18 days to close. Their rates and closing cost are lower compare to other lenders. Smooth Process. Thanks to My Loan Officer M. Morris.

Apr 10 2021
Effortless!

Effortless experience. Completing everything online was easy and convenient.

Apr 07 2021
Exceeded my expectations

Exceeded my expectations. I had a horrible experience buying my last house with a different lender and was really nervous about the financing process this time. NBKC bank and my loan officer Robert Ferger showed me that not all experiences have to be bad ones. The prequalification and preapproval took 1 day. The longest I waited for responses during the process was a few hours with most responses only taking minutes, even when asking questions after normal business hours and on weekends. Rates were the lowest I could find and underwriting only took one submission. They really went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable and informed throughout the whole process. I look forward to using them again in the future!!

Mar 30 2021
Good service - reasonable fees.

The mortgage closing process took a bit longer than expected. Fees were good, promises were kept. Systems used were good.

Mar 14 2021
Great experience

Got locked Into a great rate and had a wonderful experience with my lender

Mar 13 2021
NBKC is top notch

Mike Y. was very professional. He is top notch. I would highly recommend using NBKC.

Feb 22 2021
Excellent service, Great Experience.

Feb 19 2021
Stellar VA loan experience

Excellent service on our VA loan. They made the process from start to close as smooth as silk.

Feb 19 2021
Repeat Customer

I used this bank to refinance twice within 2 years. Each time they were personal, quick, intelligent and efficient. I would recommend their services to anyone

Jan 31 2021
NBKC for the win!

I enjoyed our experience refinancing. They were so helpful and explained the whole process. Now that we are a customer we love the updates when our mortgage is paid. The ease of making more than one payment in a month on their app. Our previous mortgage lender did not allow for us to use their app without an account with them. The transparency is the best!

We don’t have rates available from NBKC Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.