NBKC Bank Mortgage

Years in the industry

$9.7B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.8

Feb 22, 2021
Excellent service, Great Experience.

Very thorough and conscientious! This is my 4th transaction with them, and I can't imagine using any other company. All 4 transactions have been painless and easy.

Oct 11, 2020
Not recommended

Problematic from start to finish. Especially disappointing given the large number of positive reviews.

We don’t have rates available from NBKC Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jun 24, 2022
NBKC review.

Allen Mische was absolutely tremendous in helping us get our loan. Definitely recommend Allen and NBKC.

Jun 14, 2022
Dedicated

Great communication and stuck with me through a challenging transaction. Great to work with.

Jun 12, 2022
5/5

Great experience. Jason was on top of things, always available, and went the extra mile for me on weekends. I can only be thankful for making the process super easy for me.

Jun 11, 2022

My loan Officer, Jim Schneider was very helpful. He really guided me through the process and made it very easy.

Jun 09, 2022
Not recommended

Disappointing experience. Everything was going well until the end.

May 14, 2022
Worth it. Simple.

First time buyer. Had a great agent Andy Adkins that tied everything together.

May 13, 2022
Wonderful experience

Dan Rader at NBKC was the best to work with. He stayed in contact with me through the entire process. He would answer all of my questions with a smile in his voice, even on his vacation. He made my home loan process smooth and stress free.

May 11, 2022
Easy and informative.

Easy to work with. Kept me informed! Presented everything in a clear and understandable way.

May 02, 2022
Great experience

NBKC worked with me throughout the process. Had a couple of rough patches, not their fault at all, and they continued to work with me and get the loan done. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Apr 18, 2022
Jackie Runk is amazing!

Jackie was amazing to work with! She made this process very easy for me while buying a home in another state. She was able to get things done a bit early for us so that we were even able to sign before our scheduled date. I can't thank Jackie enough for the amazing service she provided during this process.

We don’t have rates available from NBKC Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.