Filo Mortgage

Years in the industry

$3B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2020.

4.8

Aug 02, 2021
Very good support and quick responses

Pleased with the support they provided. Peter was very nice and prompt in responding all my queries. Genuine in all the answers and he mentions what is practically possible and what is not. I don't think I could have got anyone better than Peter for my loan need. I only had 3 weeks before closing and they did everything to meet the closing date and finally bow I own a beautiful home because of them. I would definitely recommend FILO. Thank you Peter and team for all your supports.

Mar 29, 2022
Poor Performance

On 8 February 2022, I started the home refinance process with FILO Mortgage. Seventy-five e-mails from February through March 2022, with FILO mortgage. All e-mails had the same message this loan application is progressing it is approved while at the same time asking for numerous repeat information and documents previously provided. On March 24, 2022, I was notified by FILO Mortgage it had requested a new credit report a second report from the initial credit report obtained with the start of the process. This was conducted without my approval (a clear violation of the fair credit and reporting act). The results of that report indicated a change from the first request and based on that unauthorized report, On March 29, 2022, I was notified that the loan application was being cancelled, FILO mortgage was cancelling my loan application based on the unauthorized credit request. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission and will work with the Better Business Bureau. The whole two-month experience with FILO mortgage has left me with one conclusion. In my judgement, Filo Mortgage is a company that one should be very leery about doing business with. In my view they clearly have poor case file management and unqualified individuals working the refinancing process.

We don’t have rates available from Filo Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

May 19, 2022
Good

I had a tough case but Filo mortgage still got it done for me ..thank you Filo

May 17, 2022
Awesome Experience

Pam Bloom with Filo mortgage was awesome. Friendly and so easy to deal with. She was very efficient, we closed in less than 25 days.

May 13, 2022
A Five Star Review

We were very pleased with the service that we received from the Filo Mortgage team. Our agent Robert Szwecyzk was professional and responsive to our questions and concerns. He made what could have been a tedious process straightforward and comprehensible. The entire team was personable, courteous and efficient. The entire refinancing effort from initial contact to closing took three weeks. We would highly recommend the Filo Mortgage to anyone who need to finance a mortgage.

May 12, 2022
Highly Recommended!!

Filo Mortgage made buying our first home effortless. From beginning to end the process was seamless. They offered the lowest rate, were informative and highly responsive. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family!

May 10, 2022
FILO mortgage

Tracy and Susan are excellent very good communication would definitely use again

May 07, 2022
Disappointed

Nobody called to let me know how much I qualify for a home purchase.

Great Experience w/Loan Officer and FILO Mortgage

What can I say about Filo Mortgage, LLC… Filo Mortgage was incredible during the refinancing of our home. We received a great rate on a 15-year mortgage. Terrell was our loan officer…honest, knowledgeable, and very professional. Words cannot express how his constant communications…very responsive via emails, texting, and phone calls…made our refinance a seamless process. However, it would be very remiss of us not to mention his team (Terrell and Miranda). Many “thanks” for their interactions answering questions, getting tasks completed in a timely manner, and eventually guiding us efficiently to a quick close. It was one of the best experiences/transactions we have had. Without a doubt, we highly recommend Filo Mortgage, and will work with them again when seeking a new or refinance mortgage.

Great Experience!!!

I had a wonderful experience with Pam Bloom, from Filo mortgage. She was very accommodating to my requests and any questions that I had, she promptly answered. I felt very connected throughout the whole process, as someone would always contact me at least once a week to keep me apprised of the status of my mortgage. This has been a great experience in working with this company on the purchase of my new construction house. Thanks Filo!!

May 04, 2022
Professional, smooth turnaround, and great rates

Professional, fast and smooth turnaround, and great rates! From our first conversation to closing only took a little over a month for our 450k mortgage.

Apr 29, 2022
Best rates, no hidden charges and professional people

I had a great experience with Filo Mortgage and my loan team Willis, Susan Buswell were always available to answer all questions. This was by far the best mortgage experience I went through; the interest rate and the closing costs were the lowest among other lenders I contacted, and the entire process was extremely easy and quick, with no last minute rush or any surprises. Anybody who is looking for mortgage loan should definitely try Filo mortgage, I am sure you won’t be disappointed. Thank you, Filo Mortgage!

We don’t have rates available from Filo Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.