Mortgage Reviews

Champion Mortgage

1.05 7 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-7 of 7Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Thieves Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

Had insurance work done to my property. Insurance Co. Made check out to me and Champion Mortgage.

Champion Mortgage cashed check, said when job is complete they will send balance of check to pay the contractor.

Job was done 1 month ago, inspected and all proper paperwork submitted to Champion Mortgage as they requested.

Said they mailed out final payment ($5,000.00+) on 4/11/13. Still no check as of 4/23/13.

I called many times and they keep telling me the check keeps getting lost! They said they can keep re - issuing a check for a fee.

How dumb do they think I am? They are trying to keep the $5,000.00+

They are thieves and crooks!

Stay away from Champion Mortgage (Lansing Mi.) a/k/a Nationstar Mortgage LLC Lewisville, TX.

Champion Mortgage posts no physical address to contact them. Either by phone (to only get the run around) or a P.O. Box.  Any / all mailings come in plain envelopes, not Champion Mortgage envelopes. Whats wrong with that picture? Either to cheep or hiding something!

Apr 24, 2013 Reply
Please rename Champions to Chumpions

Do not get invoved with this outfit.  The sent a notice that reads like my taxes are not paid,  They are and have always been paid early, even before Bank of America sold this to Champions.  There is no contant number except a fax that never answers during Texas business hours (888-249-9297).  Their Texas adress is a PO Box in Dallas.

At the bottom of th "notice" it says "Champions Mortgage is a debt collector".

undermyskin's review was:

Apr 21, 2014 Reply

undermyskin(1, 0)

Review by undermyskin

These people do not do their jobs!

I have the same problem.  They request information.  I give it.  They keep requesting and threatening they don't have it.  I don't like being threatened!  I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!

I MAKE IT A NECESSARY PART OF LIFE TO STAY AWAY FROM JERKS LIKE THESE.  Unfortunately they were dumped on us by the original company.

Apr 05, 2014 Reply
Incompetent or worse

In September, the last of my parents died.  She had a reverse mortgage with Champion Mortgage Company.  All they want is to foreclose on the house.  Their Customer Service teams are nice but basicly workthless.  Since October I have asked multiple times to speak to a managet.  They do not call back.  The decision makers in that company seem to work in the shadows.

I can only suggest that people not do business with this Company.  I cannot find a corporate office phone number., only a customer service number.    I am not sure if they are completely incompetinet or theives.

Feb 19, 2014 Reply
They are rip offs

My father had a reverse mortgage on his house with champion. He passed away and after 5 months champion is foreclosing while we are trying to settle his estate.

Champion mailed a foreclosure notice saying they were exempt from explaining the repayment options because the house was not owner occupied. It was my fathers personal residence, he actually died in the house.

they lied under oath to accelerate foreclosure

Feb 12, 2014 Reply

we been requesting payoff figure for 30 days and as of today we not received anything.

Feb 03, 2014 Reply
Reports

There is something very wrong with this company. They keep requesting the same information over and over again saying they never received it and threatening additional charges if we do not respond.

Something is amiss with this outfit.

RM Customer

Oct 06, 2013 Reply
Results 1-7 of 7Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Champion Mortgage

Compare Home Loan Rates

View your top home loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

Champion Mortgage offers a variety of mortgage services, including FHA loans and fixed rate mortgages. Customers can call Champion's toll-free number to receive a no-obligation quote of their estimated mortgage loan interest rate. Champion also offers an online calculator to estimate interest rates as well as calculators to determine different factors such as home purchasing and debt consolidation.

Established in 1997, Champion Mortgage has helped over 250,000 customers purchase a home or refinance their mortgage. Champion is a division of Nationstar Mortgage LLC. Customer service is available online and over the phone.

Company Details