Mortgage Reviews

Cenlar Federal Savings Bank Mortgage

1.85 4 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-4 of 4Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Do NOT Like Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

My mortgage was transferred to them. Multi, multi, multi calls without answers to my questions.  The transfer was less than smooth. They are not "local", meaning they are out of the country, so do not understand your questions and so do not give answers - they can't - they don't understand. I totally dislike this company and hate dealing with them. I WOULD NEVER knowingly choose them.

krisnow18's review was:

Jan 07, 2013 Reply

krisnow18(1, 2)

Review by krisnow18

Mortgage Transferred to here Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Currently, I have Cenlar and they are the worst to deal with. I was paying them and they rejected my payment and sent it back to my bank because I did not setup an automatic draft from my checking account allowing them to take the funds from my account. They waited three weeks later to call me and let me know that I had to set up automatic payments if I wanted to pay them weekly. However, they only allowed bi-weekly payments. My payments were on time that I sent to them but made me late with them rejecting the payment and returning it to my financial instituion. My financial institution could not understand why they did not want the certified funds that was sent to them as a loan payment. Absolutely the dumbest thing a mortgage company could do is refuse to accept your payment. I did not select this company and would not knowingly do so and I DO NOT recommend them. They are the WORST to deal with!!!

Dec 09, 2013 Reply
Not very helpful Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I have a loan with Cenlar called to ask why is are they running my credit without me being noitfy? I got notice from my monitoring service that they looked into my credit, I'd not know if I wasn't notified.  I called Cenlar was hanged up twice and the third time transfer to someone else and finally made it to customer service.  I was told they can do this at any time and they don't need to notify me ;( I find this very interesting when we are paying them on time?

Jul 26, 2013 Reply

My mortgage was sold to them in 2010. The transfer was smooth. My automatic payments were transferred to them without  me having to lift a pen. So far no complaints.

tataqueen's review was:

Mar 22, 2012 Reply

tataqueen(1, 1)

Review by tataqueen

Results 1-4 of 4Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Cenlar Federal Savings Bank Mortgage

Compare Home Loan Rates

View your top home loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS