Better Mortgage

NMLS ID# 330511

Years in the industry

$27B

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.2

We don’t have rates available from Better Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Dec 02, 2021
On Time! Professional! Efficient!

This was an excellent experience. Professional. Fast and no headaches whatsoever. I recommend them. I did a 30-yr fix and got the rate I wanted in the time frame my wife and I desired. Excellent company.

Nov 29, 2021
Efficient and smooth

It was smooth sailing working with better mortgage. It was like too good to be true. Loan agent was very professional. All tasks were fulfilled on time. Highly recommended

Nov 29, 2021
Better is Better

Easy online application. They were very good at keeping us informed about what was needed next. Very smooth and easy transaction.

Nov 28, 2021
Not just Better but the Best

Incredibly helpful and detail oriented. Easy to shop rates and closing costs were perfectly reported up front and very rarely changed during the process.

Go

All no bye.no. nope. No. Deplaurable. No. Deplaurable.

Great Experience

19 days from application to close. Got 2% for 15 yes with no appraisal fee and very low closing fees.

Nov 27, 2021
Closing date not met and they tried to blame me and my title company

Pro: got a great rate Cons: their rep went on vacation and my file did too. They wanted to charge a daily rate for not closing on time (which was their fault). I had to talk to a manager to get my mortgage back on track, and to have them push my closing date at their expense. They tried to blame the slowness on my title company, who has emails to show that they reached out to better numerous times. Not a great experience overall. I wouldn’t recommend.

Nov 26, 2021
Terrible Experience

Had an awful experience, despite 802 cs. Better Mortgage assigned Alfredo to my account who couldn't have been worst, never returned calls on time, took weeks to even talk to underwriter. I was looking for a 100k loan on my home worth 460k with zero owed on it. Have 75k in income you would think this would be a slam dunk wright ? wrong all they were interested in was my past income (Buss.) that I didn't own anymore. There whole program in computer operated and can not think beyond simple task. I spent 21 days wasting my time with this company, please don't waste a minute. One reason was given was inquiries on my cr I had 2 1 was there's and they didn't even know it was there's, I found out on disclosure papers.

Nov 26, 2021
Awesome customer service!!!!

I had excellent customer service from Randy!!! The response time to my questions were very quick. I love the use of technology, saving a lot of time with regards to having to meet onsite etc, when going the traditional route. I was able to complete tasks required at a time and place that worked for me. Better Mortgage is really providing service ahead of their time - 25 century class of service. Thank you for the awesome service. I am very happy with the service I received.

Nov 25, 2021
Not better, they are the BEST

Wonderful, on time, easy to work and very responsive. Save me tens of thousands of dollars

We don’t have rates available from Better Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.