Network Capital Reviews

Network Capital Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Jan 06, 2020
VA IRRRL
mjortega33 Borrower

I am a new homeowner and Veteran.  Shortly after purchasing, I received several unsolicited letters from various lenders who were trying to get me to refinance using the VA IRRRL program.  Their letters were misleading, and I was very skeptical.  So, I did my research, found out the VA IRRRL was very real, and a great option.  I researched several companies including my own bank, USAA, and so-called "veteran friendly" lenders such as New Day USA.  I attempted to go with New Day USA because of the lower rate, but they refused to do the refi without discount points and lender fees.  Then, I found Network Capital.  The process was extremely simple and fast, with no discount point, or fees of any kind (except Title and notary).  We started the process on 12/10 and even with the holidays, our loan was funded on 01/03!  I only had to speak/email with two representatives, each of whom expertly guided me throughout the process, and were even available via text message on Sunday when there was a mix-up with the notary.  Overall, completed satisfied with my choice and Network Capital's services.  Highly recommend.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?