Life Insurance Reviews

Mutual of Omaha - Life Insurance

4.05 8 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-8 of 8Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Great products Helpful to 5 out of 5 people

I actually am an administrative assistant to a life insurance agent who used to sell Mutual of Omaha along with a bunch of other companies. I got life insurance when I started working there. I'm 23 and have $100,000 for 30 years with Return of Premium so if I outlive the 30 years I get all that money back that I paid into the policy. It was a great option and I'm happy with everything about Mutual of Omaha. Teach others to get insured while they are young. I only pay $37 a month for mine.

Dec 22, 2013 Reply

Obtaining a Life Insurance helps build credit score and shows responsibility.  It is the best way to rebuild/build credit.  Its not needed cause of thinking age wise but actually, its a cheap and fastest way to get credibility and in the long run.  It is consider an investment.  Also heard if notified Car Insurance and or home owners insurance that you got Life too.  Rates will drop for you.  Beside, Life Insurance is like paying a rental from Redbox.

cecefun2's review was:

Feb 04, 2012 Reply

cecefun2(5, 36)

Review by cecefun2

I was unaware that life insurance policies showed up on your credit report. Where does this show up?

sbrown83's reply was:

May 10, 2013

sbrown83(3, 22)

Review by sbrown83

waht the hell are you talking about........... Car ins,House ins & credit score!  rate will drop for you

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review by marcbutler

What does this have to do with the quality of their car insurance?  I have some M of O insurance and get a lot of mailings from them about other insurance, but never for auto, while living in 3 different states. I don't think they even carry auto.

Password07's reply was:

Sep 08, 2013

Password07(1, 1)

Review by Password07

I have had Life Insurance with Mutual of Omaha for years. It has the best score for my needs.

JettHall's review was:

Jan 28, 2012 Reply

JettHall(7, 14)

Review by JettHall

what score?

Review by marcbutler

sounds like u sell it...

Review by marcbutler

is this whole life or term insurance?whole life innsurance is a ripoff!

33lumber's review was:

Jan 01, 2014 Reply

33lumber(3, 7)

Review by 33lumber

Is this whole life or term? Whole life is a ripoff? Checkm it out

33lumber's review was:

Jan 01, 2014 Reply

33lumber(3, 7)

Review by 33lumber

Cheap and Coverage is for a High Amount

My husband and I each have a policy for a half of a million, and together we pay $53 monthly. Granted, this is term, and not permanent, but we understand that we can now open a permanent policy with no health questions, since we have a policy already, and we understand that we can start a perm policy with a low amount and add more as the years go on and our income goes up, debt goes down as things get paid off. Love this company and wouldn't switch to anything furhter. Our agent is personal with us. It wasn't some 800 number agent. This is great.

Apr 23, 2014 Reply

EASY APPLICATION, INSURED TILL 100...

SIXTABLES's review was:

Apr 20, 2014 Reply

SIXTABLES(1, 0)

Review by SIXTABLES

its life ins Helpful to 4 out of 8 people

thats it............. nothing more!

marcbutler's review was:

Sep 24, 2013 Reply

Results 1-8 of 8Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Mutual of Omaha - Life Insurance

Mutual of Omaha provides a variety of life insurance products to individuals, businesses, and groups. Available plans include flexible term and voluntary term life insurance with optional add-ons including accidental death and dismemberment, FMLA administration, as well as travel assistance. Quotes are available online, by phone, and with representatives nationwide. The website also provides an extensive tools and advice section, complete with online calculators and educational articles.

Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is a full-service insurance and financial services provider serving more than 21,000 employer groups nationwide. Mutual of Omaha also offers a wide range of plan options for employee benefits, including disability, life, dental, voluntary, special risk, and retirement plans.

Company Details