Aflac - Life Insurance Reviews

Aflac - Life Insurance Reviews

From Policyholders in the last year

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

Nov 19, 2020
Credit Fix
Doncher189 Policyholder

Hey, join me appreciate this genius hacker (XAP CREDIT SOLUTION), I Just pulled my credit report on Credit Karma, Equifax and Experian and confirmed that my credit score is now 810. I had a few collections, credit card debts, was late on my car payments and few other hard inquiries; after I employed the services of XAP,  he raised my score and eliminated all of these unwanted items, he further added some trade lines  to my report. How would I have achieved this without XAP? Guys you just have to contact X A P C R E D I T S O L U T I O N AT GM A I L DOT  C O M  for your credit fix and thank me later.

Nov 09, 2020
millerjarm09 Policyholder

I needed a new car for my wife but the loan companies kept denying me because of my bad credit profile, I was really devasted before I came in contact with XAP Credit Solution, he raised my credit score up to 793 and permanently removed all the negatives on my credit report. All the charge offs, eviction, school loans, collections I had disappeared in 6 days. Xapcreditsolution @ Gmail . Com  saved me, I got qualified for the car loan and today my wife have a new car. You can also reach his [972]-597-9704 if you need your credit fixed.

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?