Home Equity Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Borrower Ratings

Reviews (3)

Aug 05, 2016
Anonymous Borrower

I had an auto loan from them and even making payments on time they would still call and pester me about payments all the time. I had to take a block all MILLIONS of their numbers. Their customer service is horrible. If you get someone its an indian and you can't understand them. Their payments, if you give them your bank account info are withdrawn earlier and earlier each month. After the second year I figured out that I had made a whole extra payment because they were shaving a few days off each month. So the first month it would be due the 15th then next month the 11th then the next the 6, etc. After 2 years I added up all the payments and I had made 25 payments in 2 years. What a sham! They are a horrible company and I am GLAD to be rid of them. I had to pay the loan off early, 3 years early to get them to quit with the harassment.  Hope this company goes under...

I'm unhappy they I have to get them 1 star, this company gets NONE!

Mar 04, 2014
Worst company to deal with!
Anonymous Borrower

Loan discharged in bankruptcy, but they continue to call and send me statements. Never answer their phones. I faxed over bankruptcy documents again, but they still continue to pester me.

Jul 22, 2014

Every time they call refer them to your lawyer, that's what you paid him/her for.

Aug 20, 2014

Contact your bankruptcy attorney

Oct 25, 2014

You need to refer to your lawyer. That is why you pay them the big bucks for handling your backruptcy

Oct 30, 2014

Maybe they are pestering you for money that was rightfully there's???

Apr 27, 2015

write to a lawyer and threated to sue for harassament they will stop it .

May 09, 2015

seek a lawyer and it will stop!

Jan 16, 2016

Sue for harassment. Can't bother you while in bankruptcy

Jul 15, 2016

File your information with the Bankruptcy courts the courts may file against them and you are subject of getting triple amount back for the loan people violating your rights, This is the way many years ago. Ok send me 10 percent if it works, go luck, EMF

Nov 22, 2012
Shame on Capital One
donet Borrower

I have a 13 yr account relationship with Cap. One, and about 4 yrs ago I was hospiatlized and in a coma for 3 months. My agent subsequently contacted all my creditors and explained the reason for my delinquency, requested a waiver of any negative statement on my credit report, and made payment arrangements. They all complied except for Capital One, who returned the automatic payments and charged off the account. Because of the damaging charge-off, no one will give me a loan.

Apr 21, 2013

have you been able to setlle this Heloc? I have a way to help do that faster, and its free.

intelligentgerald@financier.com Please do write me

Aug 23, 2013

I have had nothing but problems with Capital One. I paid off a car loan (it was delinquent) when I refi'ed my home.  They got a judgement against me and now I have had to hire an attorney as they keep selling my judgement to different collection attorneys.  The last 2 that had it returned it saying that the debt was not valid and that I had provided all payoff checks for all capital one accounts. Needless to say Captial One willnot even cooperate with the attorneys they hire when they ask them for an accounting of where all the money went when the checks were sent in in 2006.  Stay as far away as possible from Capital One.  They are consistantly trying to unjustly enrich themselves.

Oct 18, 2013

I have been fighting Cap One on an auto loan that had been paid off prior to them receiving a judgement against me.  I am now fighting my 4th collection company on this fiasco. Capital One will cannot or will not show THEIR attorney where my money went from the check they cashed paying off ALL my Capital One accounts. This judgement keeps going around and around.  BEWARE OF CAPITAL ONE FOR ANYTHING!!  Crooked as the day is long and nothing is done about them unfairly enriching themselves off of their old customers.

Jul 22, 2014

Talk to a lawyer, first time is free, and tell him/her what happen, Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 09, 2015

And you are still doing business with them why?

Rate this loan overall

What should others know about this loan?