3.3

Jan 27, 2021
What's the highest credit limit?

Does anyone know what the highest credit limit is? I've had mine for years and my limit is 5,700. Is there a way to get this higher?

Sep 06, 2021
Terrible!!!

I’ve had this credit card for 10 years. Actively made payments and actively used my card. Even during covid19. They randomly closed my card without reason and without notice. So, I feel like a fool at the cash register bc they didn’t tell me at all about closing it! Their customer service number is TRASH! You can’t ever speak to a real person either!

Nov 15, 2022
VS closed it after 5 months of not using it.

I got the car around June. I didn't know there was a requirement that you must use it right away. Anyway, I got a letter in the mail today saying due to my 5 months of inactivity and my credit score decrease the account was close, and the decision was final. What a joke.

Nov 04, 2022
Bad customers service

I got approved for Victoria secret Mastercard and when I receive, it is just a regular card, call the customer service and they ignore and rude. And they did not do anything, feel like they just want to get money only and don’t care about anything!

Jul 11, 2022
Skip and don't look back

I had this card for years. I went through their levels of awesome with all of my buying. I have three daughters and we all have closets full of Victoria's Secret garbage. Product quality aside, this card is awful and their customer service is even worse. The card has a high interest rate, which is to be expected from this type of card. It also has no huge backing like Visa or MasterCard. It is backed by Synchrony Bank which is super hit and miss with their products. Some of my Synchrony cards have autopay available. The Angel card does not. Customer service reps are the worst. I imagine everyone who ever got fired for giving poor customer service went and got a job at Synchrony on the Angel card team. Victoria's Secret customer service is amazing, BTW. This is just for the card. When I finally had enough of their crap, I requested the account to be closed. I logged in to check the status of my request to be greeted with a message that the account was closed. I didn't get an email or a phone call to confirm. They treated me like a criminal. I have only ever missed payments because they don't send reminders and they refuse to implement autopay. I haven't kept a balance in years. They have gotten tons of my money and they've been a shiny star on my credit report for forever. But I happily decided it is time to take the hit to my credit, while it is on my terms, before they shut me down for being inactive. And that is how they treated me. Steer clear and buy your Victoria's Secret with literally any other credit card. Their rewards aren't worth the headaches and the poor treatment. Don't even bother applying. Just skip.

Jun 04, 2022
Not bad

It is a credit card, so as long as you aren’t spending more money than you have it does the job. I do hate that it has a minimum fee of $2.00 even if you don’t owe anything for that statement. Their customer service is a joke. One thing I do like is I can request a credit limit increase often, and it has always approved it. I started with $500 a few years a go and I’m at a $3,200 limit.

May 03, 2022
Worse card ever

I wouldn’t bother with this card. I started off with a $750 credit limit and now they lowered it to $150. So it makes it seem like the credit card is maxed out. I have other credit cards with synchrony bank and they did the exact same thing,Lowering my credit limit. I will be closing these accounts down.

Feb 13, 2022
Definitely would rate it a 0

This card is issued by Commenity Bank and they will close your cards without any warnings even if you get too many inquiries. They close like three other account Express, Ulta, and Sally, used the cards very offen always paid balances in full. Easy approval, easy application process.BEWARE THEY WILL CLOSE ACCOUNTS THAT WILL KILL YOUR CREDIT AFTER YEARS OF BUILDING IT…….

Jan 14, 2022
It’s no secret how expensive this card is

Honestly, I had initially open this card because I was told that I could use it at Bath and Bodyworks. Now that they are no longer partnering, this card is useless. The quality of the clothing at Victoria Secret is mediocre as is. But the dramatically high APR and the weird double finance charging is a turn off. If it wasn’t my oldest account, I’d close it.

Nov 30, 2021
They charge 2 finance charges

Only card I’ve ever owned where you get charged two separate finance charges every month. Not worth having unless you can pay it off before finance charges hit.

Sep 06, 2021
Terrible!!!

Aug 27, 2021
17 Years & Closed!

I also was someone affected by the massive 2020 closure of brand cards issued by Comenity and Synchrony Banks. 17 years I owned the VS card with never a late payment, and purchases enough to keep the card from closing. No balance at time of closure, but not for lack of use. Do yourself a favor, and stay away from these banks who issue the bulk of store brand cards. Better perks with better cards out there