3.3

Feb 14, 2013
approved

I am happy with thsi card, I was approved with a CK score of 535.?

Jun 19, 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

I would give this card 0 stars if I could! I had my VS credit card account for almost 9 years. I made my payments on time and used it every now and then. (It's only a Victoria's secret/Pink card so it can't be used as a regular Visa). So you would think that because of the type of card it is, there wouldn't be a requirement to how often it is used. I used my card at the beginning of the year and paid it off and then because of covid-19 I did not purchase anything from their stores for several months as I didn't need anything and money was tight. They CLOSED my card without warning erasing 9 years of good payment history and credit length from my report DROPPING MY SCORE OVER 50 POINTS. I've called several times to express my disappointment that they would treat a long standing customer like this but no one is able to speak to me on the matter. I kept being directed to write their message center online and even after drafting a page letter making a case to re open the account, I have not heard back after re sending this letter 6 times and my account is still closed. I am so disappointed with this company and their willingness to help customers. LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE to get a card, it is certainly not worth it.

Sep 06, 2021
Terrible!!!

I’ve had this credit card for 10 years. Actively made payments and actively used my card. Even during covid19. They randomly closed my card without reason and without notice. So, I feel like a fool at the cash register bc they didn’t tell me at all about closing it! Their customer service number is TRASH! You can’t ever speak to a real person either!

Aug 27, 2021
17 Years & Closed!

I also was someone affected by the massive 2020 closure of brand cards issued by Comenity and Synchrony Banks. 17 years I owned the VS card with never a late payment, and purchases enough to keep the card from closing. No balance at time of closure, but not for lack of use. Do yourself a favor, and stay away from these banks who issue the bulk of store brand cards. Better perks with better cards out there

Aug 09, 2021
Perks, not exactly!

I usually don’t leave reviews but I really want to warn people. If you have bad credit or you’re just starting out please be wary of this card. I really love the perks that come with this card (mostly just discount codes and occasional 1 or 2 free items). However, this card has been nothing but a headache. I ALWAYS pay my bill and because of the random interests or finance charges they put on my account it has taken me a while to pay the entire balance off. Last month (July 2021) I paid off my entire balance, only to log on today and see that they’ve charged my account with random finance charges and I owed $5. That may not seem like a lot to anyone else but the reality is that I paid off my credit card and if I hadn’t logged in today, there’s a strong possibility I would’ve owed them a lot more than $5 by the end of this month. I’m so happy to be done with this card. It seems like daily there are random fees added and I just don’t think that’s okay. I recommend using their online service for payments and to check your account. They’ll charge you for making payments over the phone, plus online you can see for yourself what charges have been posted to your account. I really like VS, but I feel as though you can find other credit card companies to assist in rebuilding or just building credit. I don’t think there is enough transparency about the ends and outs (fees, interest, account assume, etc.) of this credit card. Some of the “perks” are nice but I just don’t think this card is worth it.

Aug 02, 2021
DONT DO IT

I have never had a late payment on a credit card and my credit is excellent. They make this card exceptionally hard to pay and pay off. I go to VS maybe twice a year, if that, and have somehow paid way more than necessary because they only let you pay via phone automated messaging, charge an extra $10 to pay with a real person, require routing and account number to pay and dont update the amount owed properly so you are charged all sorts of fees if you pay what they say is the total amount but they roll an extra charge onto it. Absolutely ridiculous and not worth the hassle for an extra panty coupon

Feb 23, 2021
Nope. Just ....nope

I’ll never get this card again . I’ve had this card opened for two years now and every 6months they reduce my limit. My credit score has not changed, and I actively use the card for gifts, but no more . It hurts my credit more to keep it open because of what they’re doing . I started at a tiny 300$ limit and am now as of today at 100$. I will be closing it ASAP.

Jan 27, 2021
What's the highest credit limit?

Does anyone know what the highest credit limit is? I've had mine for years and my limit is 5,700. Is there a way to get this higher?

Dec 06, 2020
Ok for building or establishing credit

I got this card in 2015 as a means to help rebuild my credit. I’ve always made my payments on time and carried a very low balance. Recently, they lowered my credit limit from $700 to $400 because I wasn’t using the card as much. Well, all of the stores are closed due to Covid and I don’t like paying for shipping. So that’s that. I’m not happy about it at all.

Nov 07, 2020
Closed credit card out of nowhere

I had the VS credit card since 8/2006 and it was one of the oldest credit cards on my credit report. I had not used it since May 2019 and honestly with this pandemic who wants to overspend their money. I was signed up for paperless billing and after calling customer service on this matter (VS and Commenity Bank) I was told the card was closed as it was not being used and that I was notified by email. Having a credit card closed has a huge impact on someone’s credit score and you would think the bank and the store should notify customers in writing and email to ensure usage before it’s closed. I understand if it was for having bad credit or not managing my credit properly but out of nowhere. I am so disappointed and worse to hear I am not the only one who has gone through this.

Jul 16, 2020
Not Worth It !

Ive had my card over a Year and never been late but another creditor put a negative remark on my account and Victoria Secret keeps lowering my Limit every 2 months and they are the only creditor doing it . Will be Paying off and not using . So I say they are not worth your time .

Jul 04, 2020
Not so sure

Well as soon as I had my card down to $2.00 they lowered my credit limit. What is that about? What a joke. I found this out when I made a purchase and they emailed my receipt to my daughter's email address??? They couldn't explain that one either. Think I will pay off what I bought and they can keep their credit card!