Credit Card Reviews

Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card

Credit Score
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders that a credit score that currently falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit score across all holders of this card, every month, for the past year.
Credit Limit
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose credit limit on this card currently falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current balance on this card falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current credit limit utilization for this card falls within the given utilization ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
60+ Days Past Due Status
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that were 60+ days past due for the given month for the past year.
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that are currently 60+ days past due and whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
  • info This chart displays the average amount that is 60+ days past due for holders whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
Age of Cardholder
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
Sample Size: 793
Data Created: October 01, 2013

55 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-10 of 55Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next

approved Helpful to 12 out of 12 people

I am happy with thsi card, I was approved with a CK score of 535.

adriajessica's review was:

rere87's reply was:

Jun 29, 2013

rere87(1, 1)

Review by rere87

Love this card, but definitely pay it off full! I use it once a year during my "birthday month" because then you get triple points. It's an easy way to retain your VIP status, without actually having to spend $250. Also, only shop during sales so that you get the most for your money. You can also use this card at Bath and Body Works, since they're both owned by Limited Brands.

This was actually my very very first credit card. It's a really good starter one, because they offer low limits, and have great customer service. When my purse got stolen, I reported my card lost to them and they sent me a new one super fast.

The card is easy to use, but the APR is really high. Use it wisely and it's a good one to have, especially if you shop at VS or Bath and Body works anyways! Then at least you get rewards for things that you would have bought regardless of having the card or not.

Nov 26, 2011 Reply
APPROVED!! Helpful to 11 out of 11 people

I have a CK score of 619 and I was instantly approve for this card, $250 Credit Limit. I am rebuilding credit and I must say the Captial one secured credit card has helped me out alot. I plan to use the VS credit card wisely about once a month! but I am very excited to have this card!

quanneyboo1223's review was:

Nov 01, 2012 Reply

quanneyboo1223(2, 12)

Review by quanneyboo1223

I am rebuilding my credit and I was approved and my score is not even 650 but I have a bankruptcy that was filed in Aug of 2005, a repossessed car after bankruptcy and student loans that have my debt ratio sittng at a 1%. I rarely shop at this store but I will purchase at least 3 times in a year in order to keep the line of credit open. I am glad there are still financial institutions out there that are willing to give someone like me who fell on hard times a chance.

3ARTHN3D's review was:

Aug 05, 2012 Reply

3ARTHN3D(4, 14)

Review by 3ARTHN3D

Just got approved! Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

I have NO credit. That's right. Not good not bad, just NONE. I got approved for $250 for this credit card and it is my very first. I plan on using it to establish credit. Since I am new, does anyone have any advice? Should I pay it off right away in store after charging my card or wait till the bill comes in the mail? And, I've neverh heard about using it at Bath & Body Works that is my ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE and I will charge this out to the max if that's true (uh oh!) I will update this after using it for a while. I am totally new to credit cards. I'm 20 years old.

amandaradjenovich's review was:

Dec 27, 2013 Reply

amandaradjenovich(1, 6)

Review by amandaradjenovich

Got approved with a 579 EX FICO Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

Applied and got the 7-10 day message. A letter came that said I needed to call and verify info. I did and was approved for $250. Ck score is 622, but the check EX and my FICO there is 579. I have some old collections and no positive revolving. I'm going to baby this card along with my fingerhut and usaa secured!

Blrm's review was:

Aug 05, 2013 Reply

Blrm(1, 6)

Review by Blrm

I got the same letter, but misplaced it! Do you happen to still have yours with the phone number to call?

gianichole's reply was:

Jan 19, 2014

gianichole(5, 14)

Review by gianichole

Did you apply online or in store?

SSANCHES23's reply was:

Sep 17, 2013

SSANCHES23(1, 1)

Review by SSANCHES23

Great Card and decent perks Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

I was  preapproved for this card I'm assuming because I shop so much with them. I was in the process of checking out online and the preapproval notice popped up. My credit score at the time was a 629 and the limit was just $350. however after 3 months of use and paying on time they increased my limit to $600. In most cases i would pay the balance off in full or even pay it off right after I would use it at the store. I went from the pink card to the black card in 3 months as well which has better perks. you get a $10 off gift card when you accumulate some many points, a free panty gift card every month, $10 off coupon for your birthday and some times they send you a book of coupons that you have an entire month to use. If you shop with them alot this is a good card to have.

Briansgirl2's review was:

Jan 25, 2013 Reply

Briansgirl2(1, 6)

Review by Briansgirl2

I love this card, I have no problems with this card and I love the fact that you can pay the bill in the store.

Mar 11, 2012 Reply

I love this card!  Was originally approved for a $300 limit and they raised me to $550 once I hit VIP status.  I used this card about once a month when I see something I like on clearance or buy something to get a secret rewards card.  It keeps the balance low and I'm always able to pay in full.

jln82's review was:

Feb 21, 2012 Reply

jln82(7, 36)

Review by jln82

My Favorite Credit Card Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

This was one of my 1st credit cards, and one of my favorites to this day. It's definitely easy to get approved and build your credit. I am a college student with barely any income, and I have a $3000 credit limit on my Angel card. Victoria's Secret is a great place to shop if you are smart with sales, coupons and haggling them for promotions - nothing like buying panties for 10 cents each after discounts. The credit card works similarly in that if you are not smart and charge up a balance, the interest rate will bleed you dry; but, if you plan wisely and research into Angel cardholder discounts, you could get some very good deals.

Jan 05, 2014 Reply
Results 1-10 of 55Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card

Cardholder Rating Distribution (55)

The Angel Card, offered by Victoria’s Secret, is operated by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB) for Victoria’s Secret customers. Angel Card benefits may include rewards, special offers, birthday discounts, and ANGELS First, which allows early access to sales. In addition, there is also an upgraded Angels VIP Card for high-spending customers.

Victoria’s Secret fashion influence is inspired “by love for lingerie, and desire to bring out beauty and fantasy into everyone woman’s wardrobe”. Victoria’s Secret is a retailer that supplies an assortment of intimate apparel, beauty products, sleepwear, hosiery, and more. Victoria’s Secret, founded by Roy Raymond, was established in 1977 in San Francisco, California. Today, Victoria’s Secret is owned by The Limited Inc.

Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card