3.3

Feb 14, 2013
approved

I am happy with thsi card, I was approved with a CK score of 535.?

Jun 19, 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

I would give this card 0 stars if I could! I had my VS credit card account for almost 9 years. I made my payments on time and used it every now and then. (It's only a Victoria's secret/Pink card so it can't be used as a regular Visa). So you would think that because of the type of card it is, there wouldn't be a requirement to how often it is used. I used my card at the beginning of the year and paid it off and then because of covid-19 I did not purchase anything from their stores for several months as I didn't need anything and money was tight. They CLOSED my card without warning erasing 9 years of good payment history and credit length from my report DROPPING MY SCORE OVER 50 POINTS. I've called several times to express my disappointment that they would treat a long standing customer like this but no one is able to speak to me on the matter. I kept being directed to write their message center online and even after drafting a page letter making a case to re open the account, I have not heard back after re sending this letter 6 times and my account is still closed. I am so disappointed with this company and their willingness to help customers. LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE to get a card, it is certainly not worth it.

Jun 04, 2022
Not bad

It is a credit card, so as long as you aren’t spending more money than you have it does the job. I do hate that it has a minimum fee of $2.00 even if you don’t owe anything for that statement. Their customer service is a joke. One thing I do like is I can request a credit limit increase often, and it has always approved it. I started with $500 a few years a go and I’m at a $3,200 limit.

May 09, 2022
Don’t bother with this card

I got the VS card and used it a couple of times i had 250 credit limit not much used it and have made my payments. Out of no where they lower my limit to 100$ and I’ve been making payments I should have available credit but it says 0 and no reason for it. I’m sorry but lowering credit limit and not a real reason why is bs to me!! Worse credit card I’ve ever had. I will make my last payment and closing ASAP!!!

May 03, 2022
Worse card ever

I wouldn’t bother with this card. I started off with a $750 credit limit and now they lowered it to $150. So it makes it seem like the credit card is maxed out. I have other credit cards with synchrony bank and they did the exact same thing,Lowering my credit limit. I will be closing these accounts down.

Feb 13, 2022
Definitely would rate it a 0

This card is issued by Commenity Bank and they will close your cards without any warnings even if you get too many inquiries. They close like three other account Express, Ulta, and Sally, used the cards very offen always paid balances in full. Easy approval, easy application process.BEWARE THEY WILL CLOSE ACCOUNTS THAT WILL KILL YOUR CREDIT AFTER YEARS OF BUILDING IT…….

Jan 14, 2022
It’s no secret how expensive this card is

Honestly, I had initially open this card because I was told that I could use it at Bath and Bodyworks. Now that they are no longer partnering, this card is useless. The quality of the clothing at Victoria Secret is mediocre as is. But the dramatically high APR and the weird double finance charging is a turn off. If it wasn’t my oldest account, I’d close it.

Nov 30, 2021
They charge 2 finance charges

Only card I’ve ever owned where you get charged two separate finance charges every month. Not worth having unless you can pay it off before finance charges hit.

Sep 06, 2021
Terrible!!!

I’ve had this credit card for 10 years. Actively made payments and actively used my card. Even during covid19. They randomly closed my card without reason and without notice. So, I feel like a fool at the cash register bc they didn’t tell me at all about closing it! Their customer service number is TRASH! You can’t ever speak to a real person either!

Aug 27, 2021
17 Years & Closed!

I also was someone affected by the massive 2020 closure of brand cards issued by Comenity and Synchrony Banks. 17 years I owned the VS card with never a late payment, and purchases enough to keep the card from closing. No balance at time of closure, but not for lack of use. Do yourself a favor, and stay away from these banks who issue the bulk of store brand cards. Better perks with better cards out there

Aug 09, 2021
Perks, not exactly!

I usually don’t leave reviews but I really want to warn people. If you have bad credit or you’re just starting out please be wary of this card. I really love the perks that come with this card (mostly just discount codes and occasional 1 or 2 free items). However, this card has been nothing but a headache. I ALWAYS pay my bill and because of the random interests or finance charges they put on my account it has taken me a while to pay the entire balance off. Last month (July 2021) I paid off my entire balance, only to log on today and see that they’ve charged my account with random finance charges and I owed $5. That may not seem like a lot to anyone else but the reality is that I paid off my credit card and if I hadn’t logged in today, there’s a strong possibility I would’ve owed them a lot more than $5 by the end of this month. I’m so happy to be done with this card. It seems like daily there are random fees added and I just don’t think that’s okay. I recommend using their online service for payments and to check your account. They’ll charge you for making payments over the phone, plus online you can see for yourself what charges have been posted to your account. I really like VS, but I feel as though you can find other credit card companies to assist in rebuilding or just building credit. I don’t think there is enough transparency about the ends and outs (fees, interest, account assume, etc.) of this credit card. Some of the “perks” are nice but I just don’t think this card is worth it.

Aug 02, 2021
DONT DO IT

I have never had a late payment on a credit card and my credit is excellent. They make this card exceptionally hard to pay and pay off. I go to VS maybe twice a year, if that, and have somehow paid way more than necessary because they only let you pay via phone automated messaging, charge an extra $10 to pay with a real person, require routing and account number to pay and dont update the amount owed properly so you are charged all sorts of fees if you pay what they say is the total amount but they roll an extra charge onto it. Absolutely ridiculous and not worth the hassle for an extra panty coupon