3.3

Jan 27, 2021
What's the highest credit limit?

Does anyone know what the highest credit limit is? I've had mine for years and my limit is 5,700. Is there a way to get this higher?

Jun 19, 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

I would give this card 0 stars if I could! I had my VS credit card account for almost 9 years. I made my payments on time and used it every now and then. (It's only a Victoria's secret/Pink card so it can't be used as a regular Visa). So you would think that because of the type of card it is, there wouldn't be a requirement to how often it is used. I used my card at the beginning of the year and paid it off and then because of covid-19 I did not purchase anything from their stores for several months as I didn't need anything and money was tight. They CLOSED my card without warning erasing 9 years of good payment history and credit length from my report DROPPING MY SCORE OVER 50 POINTS. I've called several times to express my disappointment that they would treat a long standing customer like this but no one is able to speak to me on the matter. I kept being directed to write their message center online and even after drafting a page letter making a case to re open the account, I have not heard back after re sending this letter 6 times and my account is still closed. I am so disappointed with this company and their willingness to help customers. LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE to get a card, it is certainly not worth it.

All reviews

Feb 23, 2021
Nope. Just ....nope

I’ll never get this card again . I’ve had this card opened for two years now and every 6months they reduce my limit. My credit score has not changed, and I actively use the card for gifts, but no more . It hurts my credit more to keep it open because of what they’re doing . I started at a tiny 300$ limit and am now as of today at 100$. I will be closing it ASAP.

Jan 27, 2021
What's the highest credit limit?

Dec 06, 2020
Ok for building or establishing credit

I got this card in 2015 as a means to help rebuild my credit. I’ve always made my payments on time and carried a very low balance. Recently, they lowered my credit limit from $700 to $400 because I wasn’t using the card as much. Well, all of the stores are closed due to Covid and I don’t like paying for shipping. So that’s that. I’m not happy about it at all.

Nov 07, 2020
Closed credit card out of nowhere

I had the VS credit card since 8/2006 and it was one of the oldest credit cards on my credit report. I had not used it since May 2019 and honestly with this pandemic who wants to overspend their money. I was signed up for paperless billing and after calling customer service on this matter (VS and Commenity Bank) I was told the card was closed as it was not being used and that I was notified by email. Having a credit card closed has a huge impact on someone’s credit score and you would think the bank and the store should notify customers in writing and email to ensure usage before it’s closed. I understand if it was for having bad credit or not managing my credit properly but out of nowhere. I am so disappointed and worse to hear I am not the only one who has gone through this.

Jul 16, 2020
Not Worth It !

Ive had my card over a Year and never been late but another creditor put a negative remark on my account and Victoria Secret keeps lowering my Limit every 2 months and they are the only creditor doing it . Will be Paying off and not using . So I say they are not worth your time .

Jul 04, 2020
Not so sure

Well as soon as I had my card down to $2.00 they lowered my credit limit. What is that about? What a joke. I found this out when I made a purchase and they emailed my receipt to my daughter's email address??? They couldn't explain that one either. Think I will pay off what I bought and they can keep their credit card!

Jun 19, 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

May 26, 2020
Cant wait to pay off and cancel

Its been the wirst credit card experience ive ever had. They have no great fetures no reminders. If you not on top of it its a set up for failure. I have no problems with any other card but this one.

May 17, 2020
Horrible terms

Not happy with the card, you save a few bucks at first, but it comes with major disadvantages of bad customer service, not being able to set up automatic payments from the bank and closure of your account if you don't use it for a while.

Feb 16, 2020
Card cancelled out of nowhere

I’ve had this account for years and always aid off. I admit haven’t used it in a few months but I get a notification from credit karma stating my account was closed??? Umm ok