Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Never again

I got talked into getting the card, I thought it would be like a Lane Bryant card. You can'tpay a payment in the store.  I've changed my address over the phone with them twice and they still keep sending my bill to the old address.  If I pay online or over the phone they charge you to do so....hmm...I get charged more money to pay my payment to you...Get with the times

Jan 29, 2013 Reply
Need to Update their system

I love shopping at Torrid, but I absolutely hate using my Torrid Credit Card, due to that out-dated system when it comes to paying on the card. It has to be in the form of a check, whether personal check or money order, and with the world we live in, that is out dated. If you call to make a payment over the phone, like every other bill these days, they charge you $25 on your Credit Card, as a "convienience fee," which I understand some do, but why put it on the Torrid Credit card? Because that is how they get their money. And they aren't set up to take payments in the store either, like every other store that has a store card, just makes it harder for their customers to pay their bill. I quit using mine, and I opened it in November. I have only used the card TWICE, and paid it off a week after putting the purchases on there. I will not be using the account, unless I don't have the cash on hand. Biggest Mistake was opening this credit card. I work retail, for a store that has a store credit card and the card holders can make payments by mail, by phone, online as well as in store. Torrid, you are behind the times!

Jan 10, 2013 Reply

Good rewards, low limit however

websterr1's review was:

Dec 16, 2011 Reply

websterr1(1, 0)

Review by websterr1

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Torrid® Credit Card

The Torrid® Credit Card is operated by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB) for Torrid® customers. Torrid® Credit Card benefits may include spend rewards certificates, exclusive offers, sale notifications, online account management, and birthday specials. Online account access allows members to view statements, balance, add authorized users, and credit limit increase requests.

Torrid® is a destination for plus-size fashion in the latest trends. Launched in 2001, Torrid® was launched because there was limited fashion options available to young, plus-size women. Torrid® fashion styles are inspired by fashion icons, runway shows, music, and pop culture. Products are available in store and online with shipping available internationally.

Torrid® Credit Card