2.2

Oct 21, 2017
Awesome credit card! Easy approval!!!

I got approved for a Torrid insider credit card, when my credit was in the 500's! I pay my bill on time every time. I started with a $250 credit limit, and they just increased my limit to $690! I have had 0 problems with this card. I have only had to call customer service 2 times, but it was only for reordering a new card that I lost. They we're nothing but professional to me, and they handled my problem promptly! I am obsessed with Torrid! I recently added my husband as an authorized user, to help his credit. His credit, and mine, have gone up since having this card. I'm am forever great for Torrid insider credit card. Thanks for the ability to buy awesome clothes!!!!

Apr 11, 2022
If I could give 0 stars, I would.

They give you different Maintenance fees that are super high and equal your payment so you end up paying the maintenance fee and making no dent on the actually payment. Worse company and card. Will screw your credit don’t do it.

Oct 08, 2022
WORSE CARD EVER

Avoid this card like the plague. The decreased my limit AFTER i made $100 payment. Never again! Avoid commenity bank like the plague

Apr 11, 2022
If I could give 0 stars, I would.

Apr 05, 2022
Worst Ever

This is the worst credit card ever! I've made 2 payments since I got the card .. On time. I accidentally overpaid them by $250 (I pay my bills through my bank and have 2 Comenity accounts) but after calling them 5 times, they swear I've never made one payment (I have all the proof documented through my bank) and they can't find what they did with my $250 payment. Disconnected 4 times today. My bank is on it. Worst customer service ever. I'll never shop torrid again.

Mar 26, 2022
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Comentity Bank is, hands down, the WORST company I have ever had to deal with. They raised my limit, then decreased it the second I used it.. Therefore my account was reported to credit companies as "over my limit." They did this not once.. but TWICE. I closed my account the second time around. I was transferred to about ten different people and was hung up on multiple times. And my issue STILL wasn't resolved. They told me it was a system error and there's nothing they can do about it. So I'M getting for a mistake on THEIR end. What kind of company does that? Avoid this bank like the plague.. Trust me, you will thank me.

Aug 24, 2021
Why would you pre-approve and then deny someone?

I got god only knows how many emails stating I was pre-approved for this card and after being asked online and in store if I wanted to apply, I decided to finally apply so I could finally build my credit back up and they denied me. What is the point of looking at my credit for pre-approval and then deny me? Now I have a hard inquiry on my report that I have to wait 2 years for it to fall off. Thanks a lot!

Jun 30, 2021
They took away my available credit after payment

I made an early payment (payment was due 7-8-2021) on June 14. You have to put in your routing number and account number. However I apparently put the routing number where the account number should be. I never got an email saying the payment was kicked back. I found out 4 days later when I went to Torrid (Mind you I only owed $60 total on the card and I made a $30 payment) to make a purchase. Well they printed out where it said I had no available balance but I had $@250 credit just not available. So I called and found out my payment had been kicked back (Mind you I never got an email or a call saying this). I made the payment. Well It has been 2 weeks and I still can't not have access to my available credit. I now only owe $30 which I planned on paying it off July 15. It is ridiculous how you can make an early payment make a mistake with the numbers and get punished for it.

Sep 18, 2020
Closed account without notice

I'e had my card for over 2 years now. Due. I am in the process of buying a house, so Ididn't use the card to keep my debt to income low. Then Covid hit and I decided not purchase anything as it will just take away from the funds I do have. Plus I'm at home, where am I going. They closed my account for inactivity and things on my credit report. I respond back to the message stating they closed my account and sent a notice the day they claim they sent a notice. They tell me to contact the credit bureau?? Why? The credit bureau is right, you're not. I will not reapply and I don't recommend, unless you are buying things all the time.

Dec 04, 2019
Horrible thieves!

I have paid the balance off 2 times. They have no record of it! I have reciepts and bank statements but the store can not talk to you about it and when you call the number, you can not talk to anyone. Do NOT get this card!

Oct 30, 2019
Awful.

I didnt have a balance for a month and they closed my account. They claimed they closed it due to inactivity and that my debt to income was to high- my credit was worse when they gave me the card, why would they close it if my credit was better and all my cards where paid off? Awful and I will not be buying anything from torrid again. Old Navy is better.

Jul 04, 2019
Decreases limit after every payment

They are decreasing my limit after every single payment. Their customer servce acts like they haven't, but I have the statements. I haven't missed a payment in years and I can't use the card at all because no matter what I pay, the card has nothing more than 10 dollars available limit. My credit score has done nothing but improve over the past few years so there is no excuse for this. I requested a credit increase when I saw what they were doing. They took it from 700 down to 500, at 400 I requested the increase and they put it up to 500 again, but then a week later, it was at 400 again and even though I had the transcript, they refused to acknowledge it. Now it's at 340 with 10 dollars available credit.