Torrid® Credit Card Reviews

Nov 24, 2016
Great!
Chibaker01 Cardholder

I applied for this card on a whim in the store. I was approved for 500. A few months later I got a limit increase for 800. Just recently I received another for 1,200 cl. The apr is high. However I really enjoy this card. I have never had to use the customer service so I can't comment on that. I really enjoy this card.

Aug 23, 2016
3rd times a charm!
augustkiwi Cardholder

i absolutely love Torrid and i have a lane bryant card (250 CL). both are with comenity bank so after owning LB card for 5months i applied for torrid card in store in july but was denied after given the 'our computers are down' speech. was told to apply online and recon said denied again, got a letter saying to apply after 30 days from the letter. decided to apply again today and was FINALLY APPROVED for $250 cl. not too high but definitely manageable considering im rebuilding.

customer service is good. no complaints thus far. will see how it goes after owning it for a while but im defintiely very happy!!

FICO score: 579 Experian; 587 TU. Credit Karma FAKO scores 617 Eq & 606 TU