1.7

Jul 16, 2014
Mastercard upgrade

Hey Guys!!! guess what happened to me today?, i logged in to pay my bill today and was greeted to a congratulation message. read into it and i was being offered the to upgrade to the mastercard version.. i hastily accepted.. got it with a $3000CL. wow can you say amazing... not sure if they are gonna close the store card or let me keep it with my already $2100Cl. if not im gonna ask them to consolidated it to my mastercard. that would make it a whopping $5100Cl... i would be the happiest credit rebuilder on earth...

Mar 14, 2022
They closed my account for no reason

This was one of the first cards I received when trying to rebuild my credit 4 years ago. Of course I started with a low limit of $300. The only time I used the card was for school shopping and Christmas! I always paid the balance off quickly. After having the card four years, I was late one time by not even 30 days! I then went and paid off the balance! I went to my online account a fee days later to make sure the payment had posted and to my surprise, they closed my account! No phone call, no email, no letter in the mail! I called their customer service and all she could tell me was the account was closed and they had mailed out a letter stating the reason! Here we are a month later and no letter or explanation! Very disappointed with their service!

Nov 07, 2022
Tj max master card

Denied with an over 800 score what a joke

Nov 06, 2022
Closed account no notice

I woke up today to an email from credit karma stating tjx had closed my account I haven’t had any prior notices and when I called tjx they said the reason has been sent out to me by mail. What????

Sep 13, 2022
DO NOT GET THIS CARD

Do not get this card! I had this card set up on a monthly autopay. This past month, the payment didn’t process correctly and they considered it late. 2 weeks later I get a letter in the mail saying that they have closed my account due to delinquencies. This is this the first late payment and there was absolutely no warning from the company. Costumer service is no help and they clearly do not care about their consumers

Mar 14, 2022
They closed my account for no reason

Oct 12, 2021
Tj max rewards card

I had this card for a few months never missed a payment. I received a notice that my account was dur to missed payments. I called and the representative couldn't tell me why I received the letter because he see all my patments.

May 18, 2021
$10 Charge to talk to a person

I needed help and when I call their automated service could not answer my question so when I asked for a representative it required that I agreed to pay a $10 fee just to talk to a person about an issue with trying to use the card. Their automated service said it was the fault of the retailer....it did not even involve a retailer. Very poor customer service in my opinion.

Nov 05, 2020
Closed account without notice

Customer service is horrid. Says the "reason" for account closure was the "bureau" told them to to it. Took a few minutes to get clarification that she was talking about a credit bureau. She kept saying it "wasn't them that did the closure". Nice outsourcing of customer service to an Indian hub that must mananage quite a few companies. Negative stars.

Oct 13, 2020
Closed card

I didn't put much on this card and always paid it off within a month or two. It was at a zero balance when they decided to close my card after a credit review. The rewards were nice, but I won't seek a new card and they've lost my business. After reading so many similar reviews where they adversely affected people's credit by changing the revolving credit ratio, I just don't like them as a company anymore. If your customers aren't paying the bill, closing the account or changing the credit limit is warranted. If they are paying the bill, that's just hurting your loyal customers for little or no reason. Not the best business decision.

Sep 28, 2020
Terrible service

I had this mastercard card and tj mmax reward card, never missed a payment and in both separate occasion they lower my credit limit without informing me, now my credit score will be affected like what happened when they lowered my limit with my tjmax reward card. Terrible company!

Sep 03, 2020
Sloppy and Lowered Credit

First, I'm not sure why they needed to do a hard inquiry, when other store credit cards I've gotten (and even my mortgage) didn't do a hard inquiry. Second, the cashier used the wrong address and there was no step for me to confirm/correct... after waiting a couple weeks and still not receiving in the mail, I called customer service and that's how I learned they had my address wrong, and also a late fee. They were very nice and removed the late fee and let me pay the full balance over the phone instead of waiting for new card/waived the phone payment fee. But following month I still had interest which I didn't bother disputing because wasn't worth the time. Third, because they messed up my address, to resolve they closed the account and reopened a new one which then hit my credit a few more times as a closed account and new account... just overall very sloppy and definitely not worth it for the small amount of rewards I signed up for.