Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

The RoomPlace® Card

Jun 25, 2016
Amazing Financing Promo
Selenaa96 Cardholder

I have used this card for sectionals and dining room . The other two people that rated the card a 1 or 2 obviously just nodded their heads and took whatever was given to them. As a consumer ask questions. I asked how the payments were going to be, my sales associate and  told me that I make the mininum monthly payments I will not finish paying the balance by the promotion plan . If I do not pay it by the time given the interest rate from the date of the sale will be added on. Plain and simple just pay on time. Think also. Do you honestly paying $25 for six months will pay off $1000.00 ? Uh no.  I must say the only down side is if you have two promotion plans . They combine the mininum payments of both plans to one and when you make a payment it gets split 50/50 . If you want 25% of your payment to the longer promotional plan and the 75% to shorter plan you have to call in to Comenity . Overall if you want to apply for this card keep in mind DO NOt make mininum payments unless you know you can handle paying the furniture within the you have left.

One more thing: They also offer low interest rate if you are scared of the no interest rate

The RoomPlace® Card