4.2

Dec 23 2020
Best retail card

This is by far the best retail card on the market. Target already has everything reasonably priced and you can find nearly everything at their stores and online so you can save money on almost anything. You get a 5% discount when paying so you don't have to deal with having to redeem points or cash back which makes this card very nice and simple. I would recommend using only this card when paying at target.

Sep 13 2020
WORSE CARD EVER AVOID IT

To anyone considering this crap card do not get it this is the by far the worse card I have had I have had this card for 7 years in good standing and because I am responsible with my cards and didnt use the card since may of 2019 they reduce my 2500 dollar account to 1200 then they dropped it to 400 and now today they canceled it and when they did it dropped my score on my credit 18 points due to the fact its one of my oldest cards I will never apply again for their card nor shop Target I have a walmart Card with a 2800 dollar limit they have never stopped me or lowered my card because of non use dumbest thing I have every heard of , anyone looking for a card dont get this one go with Walmart I know I will be taking all my business there from now on.

All reviews

Mar 27 2021
Difficult to deal with.

So. I’ve had the card for essentially one week with a $1000 credit limit. I have yet to use the card, but every interaction I’ve had thus far has been oddly irritating. First, when I applied, I used my legal address as I have recently moved from New York to Massachusetts. I called to see if I could update the address to have it mailed to my actual home as opposed to my former address which I still have access to. The representative most literally described the request as “highly suspicious”. The issue I truly took was that I simply didn’t care what address it was mailed to, for purposes of convenience alone, I requested my new physical address, but was highly amendable to it going to the alternate as I still have access to the address. It just was such a strangely aggressive implication and quite frankly, rude. So upon receiving the card, I called to activate and was told I needed to wait during a former business day to do so as the department responsible for verification needed to approve it. Like. I simply did it to receive the discount for a large television purchase, but with each interaction, it seems hardly worth it as it is literally jumping through hoops to gain access. The irony is that I was barely asked any questions in the application process, which was fine online and felt seamless. But any after thought or inquiry has been highly problematic. I’ll hold out hope, but I’m borderline appalled at this point.

Dec 23 2020
Best retail card

Oct 05 2020

Sep 13 2020
WORSE CARD EVER AVOID IT

Apr 08 2020
Dont believe credit karmas "very good odds"

I was denied this card with 689 fico with both transunion and equifax and a 717 fico with experian. I only applied because im trying to build my credit and with credit karmas rating it seemed like a safe bet. Now my scores been dinged 7 points and a hard inquiry with no card issued will be on there for two years. Thanks for nothing Credit Karma.

Apr 06 2020

Mar 05 2020

Feb 27 2020
Bankruptcy ch 7 cs 653

Credit karma says very good odds for this card but got a review in 7-10 days

Jan 24 2020

Jan 20 2020
Definitely not worth it

I applied for this card in a target store on December 23, 2019 and was approved. They gave me a receipt and said that it was going to be my temporary card and if I wanted to use it, I can only use it in store. The very next day a charge on my account for $217 appeared on my account. The charge came from Target.com and I was furious because there was no way that was me. I called them on January 3, 2020 and explained the situation, but they told me that first they need to review my account for “fraudulent” activity. Target had locked my account so there was no way I could verify I was the owner unless I sent them personal information over fax. After 2 weeks and many faxes later I had the charge cleared. Closed the account immediately after