Simmons First Visa Platinum Reviews

Mar 31, 2017
SIMMONS LOW INTEREST NO FRILLS CARD.
DEEsz55 Cardholder

I applied on line and was given a response of "The application was under review." A few days later I got a letter stating how happy they were I was part of their customer base and that I would receive a card soon. If I wanted to  transfer a balance or use convenience checks call their 800 number. I received my card in the mail with a $16,700 CL a few days after that. Nothing fancy, just a very quick response to my application. I'm impressed. The interest rate is now 8%.

Nov 03, 2016
I'm new to this card and I love it!
garlandbob Cardholder

While checking my e-mail earlier today (11/03/16), I saw one of those sidebar sponsored links pop about "excellent credit score credit cards available."  So I clicked on it and submitted this review.

"I keep seeing these "if you have excellent credit, check out these offers" website links, but I never see Simmons Bank Platinum Visa listed.  I've only seen them listed once on Credit Karma (dot) com and it had nothing but stellar reviews.  The interest rate is a flat 7.5%.  I applied for it in June 2016 with a credit score of 797.  I was approved almost immediately.  I have four credit cards, all of which have a zero balance.  If I ever need to carry a balance, you can be assured that it'll be on the Simmons Bank card.  Do yourself a favor and google them.  They're located in Arkansas and the few times that I’ve contacted them, they’ve been nothing but courteous and professional.

Note: I am neither affiliated nor paid by them.  I’m simply a very satisfied customer and hope that other credit card users will discover them, too."

Simmons First Visa Platinum