2.1

Feb 06 2015
Financed an I-comfort mattress set.

I went to Rooms to Go for their Memorial Day sale last year ( May 2014). At that time I was rebuilding my credit. One year after Bankruptcy & only a few cards. Credit score of 650 on Credit Karma at the time. I applied in store (Individual account) thinking I wouldn't be approved or I wouldn't get a CL large enough for the $1700 purchase. I was pleasantly surprised when I was approved for $3200 on the spot. I made a small down payment of $200 at the time of the sale. This increased the promotional period to 2017 (3 years) with no interest. It also lowered my monthly payment which made it more manageable and fit my budget. I have been making mininum payments one moth and double the next. My card is financed through Syncrony Bank. Making payments online is easy. I usually make them through my mobile phone. I only had to call customer service once when my account was locked. Credit Karma linking to it timed out my account. They answered my questions and my issue was resolved. Two months ago I applied for A Sam's Club Credit Mastercard who is also financed through Syncrony Bank. I was approved for A $3000 CL. While it was being processed yhey upgraded my Card to the 5% Gas, 3% Travel & 1% cash back on other purchases because of my 100% on time payments with the Rooms to Go card. It's unfortunate that the previous finance company for RTG, GE Capital had such terrible service. Things have changed for the better. I would recommend this card. Pay it off before interest accrues and it's a win!

Jun 03 2017
Reading is Fundamental

I got approved for a $1500 with a 651 Experian Fico Score (They pulled my Experian Credit Report Only. This is a synchrony bank credit card.). I was excited to get approved but it got slightly tricky afterwards. Rooms To Go Outlet requires a down payment equal to 10% of your purchase, sales tax and delivery. Rooms To Go requires a down payment equal to sales tax and delivery. I didnt realize this until I was at the outlet store about to check out. They do often run interest fee specials so if you can afford the down payment it's worth it, I guess

Jan 02 2020
Low Limit 1300

Refuse to give credit line increase due to me paying cash for my house. Reason for denial Lack of Real Estate accounts.

Sep 06 2018

The worse card ever , system weak , customer service ignorant , not worth it soon i will pay my debt i will cut it . The worse of all my credit card

Mar 27 2018
NEVER APPLY HERE, WORST EVER

I applied & was approved for $2k I'm late February around my birthday, ordered the furniture. A week before the delivery date, they withdrew the amount. Like they voided it & gave there reasons, so moving early April furniture for delivery next day. Why approve something then take us back an entire month later. NEVER use this back, they are the worst I have ever tried to use. It was going to be my 1st ever new furniture. I'm hurt emotionally over these banking practices.

Mar 27 2018
WORST BANKING EVER, not worth the key do

Aug 01 2017
Customer service is very unprofessional

We have had nothing but problems with this company. We had the card for about 6months, made payments EARLY every time. The holiday that just passed messed up one of our payments, got slammed with a ridiculous late fee, made our payment go from $51 to $130! Then they double charged our bank account. I immediately called and asked for one of the payments to be reversed. The lady said it would take about 10days to come as a check in the mail. A month later I had to call back and the request was never completed. Now this lady is telling me we have another payment due next week, if she completes my request from last month it'll take 2-3WEEKS, they can't waive our next payment, and there's nothing she can do further besides say "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm sorry". Sorry isn't going to fix YOUR mistake, but yet they're so quick to charge me outrageous fees and charges if we can't make our next payment because THEY messed up!

Jun 03 2017
Reading is Fundamental

Mar 28 2017

I had the no-int equal for 4 years, payments were 38, but I paid 100 each month to get it paid off, I wanted to use it and was told the company no longer did business with Rooms to go, they then quickly lowered my available credit of 2000 to the balance owed, which will reflect in my credit report "as at the limit", I was never notifield that the company no longer did business with Rooms to Go and I felt this was really shady business practice, I would never use Rooms to Go credit again

Mar 02 2017
Started charging fees no interest loan

I got a promotional deal that was 3 years to pay off with no interest. So I started making payments so that my balance would be paid off in 35 months (just to be on the safe side). One year into the payments I started being charged a $2 month fee. When I called and asked what it was I got the run around and finally someone said how else do you expect us to make money. I told them to show me in the terms of the credit card agreement where it stated they could charge me a $2 a month fee. They could not. The next thing I know they drop my available credit to zero but did quit charging the fee. At no point did they tell me they were going to cancel my available credit. I was never late (set up automatic payments) and my credit is "very good" but of course my credit reports now shows that the line was cancelled at "credit grantor request". Wrong, wrong, wrong. I will never, ever buy from Rooms To Go again. BTW, this purchase was $6000 in furniture, not a small amount.

Oct 27 2016
Does what its supposed to do

I opened an account online in Jan. 2016. My payment is just $35 until Jan. 2020 for a $1,700 a bedroom set. If you can, just do the autopay so you don't have to worry about making the payment. I send $40 so I've already made an extra payment. I've only called customer service once, and they were nice and helpful. Just get it paid off before the cut-off date and you're golden.

May 07 2016
Lousy!

I paid early (I'm only paid at the end of the month) because I pay my bills once at the beginning of the month I accumulated late fees for paying too early in the cycle. It's as if I paid twice in one month and not at all the next. I accumulated late fees and owed a double payment. I can't wait to pay these cretins off and will never set foot in a Rooms 2 Go store again!