3.6

Jul 11, 2021
Credit score jumped +36!!

I was approved for this card and put the $200 deposit on. It is a secured card so basically you are using your own money to build your credit. PLEASE, if you’re thinking about this card read these important things, good & bad, I’ve learned about this card that they don’t tell you initially: 1. There’s no phone customer service. You can call. You will never reach a human. I promise. I’ve tried all of the things besides sacrificing my first born to get someone on the phone. There is, however, a handy dandy PO Box in the middle of nowhere you can write to. Haven't tried that route yet lol 2. Your payments take forever to process. It sucks. 3. My credit score went from a 542 up to a 593 after 2 months with this card, it jumped up +36 just for opening the card. I was so happy! 4. Just because you have a $200 credit line DONT max out the card, that will lower your credit score actually. Your credit report will read “maximum limit” or whatever. Basically the credit agency’s watch your spending ): 4. Opt out of paper billing and get the app. Saves you a $3 fee per month for “paper statements” Ok so the final reason I gave this card 5 stars is because it’s doing what it said it would. No hidden crazy fees yet, it’s a tad aggravating to figure out the website and app if you’re not tech friendly, but if you need your score to go up fast, get this card and keep your balance under 40% of the available credit line. Hope this helps!

Mar 31, 2021
Useless

Got this card when my credit was bad along with a couple other credit builder cards. My credit is now over 700. This card won’t give the deposit back no matter how high your credit is. They also won’t increase your limit no matter how high your score is. Unlike all my other builder accounts that became real credit cards and returned deposit. This card is garbage.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 21, 2023
Criminals that work..

It'll get your destroyed credit off the ground, but they very intentionally steal any money you put in... my collection report still says "account closed with permission from credit grantor".... I guess they granted me the cash I sent... scummy people.

Jan 20, 2023
One word

NOPE

Jan 16, 2023
Horrible service

I load 200 use only like 20... and they wanted to charge me 180

Jan 14, 2023
Takes half a year to get

It takes them a few months to "make" the card, and then a few months to mail it out. And a few months to receive your refund.

Jan 14, 2023
Easy.

So I started Credit a few years back from this post. I was 380 or so. I never had credit or used it. I applied and got approved. Got the $200 Secure. Used it paid it for about 6 months. Never late. Because of this card I’m sitting at 700+ I got all kinds of offers and waited for Capital One. I got a $2000 In the mail shortly after. They do have customer service and they are reachable. I called once to find out if they have actual Credit lines. They don’t. They only offer Secure. Which is why I’m not doing 5 Stars. If they had I would 100% jump on their Card. Easy payments. Smooth app. Informative and helpful. I have nothing bad to say about this company. After reading most reviews I think some people just don’t have patience and to be honest. You don’t need their customer support because they make it so simple to do what you have to do. I still have this card and I won’t shut it down because I feel an emotional attachment because of how it helped me. Mind you I made more than 1 payment per month. They have a Limit of 3 per month. So don’t let anyone talk you out of it.. it’s the perfect starting/rebuilding card.

Jan 06, 2023
Not a Good Experience

So I applied, deposited $800 bucks and immediately got a notice that there were delays in card production. Here we are 34 days after giving them my money, still no card. I called support and they say we're having supply issues. To cancel the card, they will send you a check in 4 to 8 weeks. But in the mean time, I still get billed the $35 bucks a month. Go figure.

Jan 05, 2023
I was approved Neva received a card .

What type of company that don’t have a phone number? So who is processing our app. I don’t get it

Dec 30, 2022
Trash

It takes forever to apply your payment so I paid it off and closed the account so I don't recommend this card customer service is awful

Dec 30, 2022
Plastic shortage

I got approved for this card November 30th and am still waiting getting ridiculous.. they said fourteen day's

Dec 28, 2022
horrible

Tried this secured card. Been well over 6 months, no increase. They did give me an unsecured Gold card. Didn't receive the card until 3 months AFTER it hit my credit score. and only after 2 hour long phone calls. Once my score improves more I am going to get rid of these...not worth it at all