Great for building credit††

$35

3.7

Oct 11 2020
Perfect for me

So first off i give thanks to my Lord and Saver Jesus Christ. He is the reason I am so successful in what I do. This card is Great for anyone looking to build there credit and start off a new. In having this card it has help with building some credit. Over all this card was okay.

Nov 11 2020
Doing it’s job

I originally applied looking to build credit. I read some of the reviews from before and learned some people were not happy with it. So I just took a chance anyway! Do not regret it so far. I got my card in the mail about 10 days after I applied. I knew I wasn’t going to be spending a whole lot because I just want revolving credit. So I just put Netflix on it and download the open sky app and set everything up and it’s pretty easy! I made my first payment and had no problems on the app so far. I checked my credit and it jumped 21 points just after a month. I have it 3 stars because I’m just starting and will check back after awhile! My advice is to go for it!

Jan 17 2021
Horrible and very sneaky

This is the worst card ever! They're banking practices are from the 70's and it is set up to make you fail IMHO. They take forever to apply your payment, don't take the money out right away from your payment account, and charge you for everything. i made 2 payments in one month and they charged me $38 for a late payment because my second payment was after the due date of the bill I had already paid. Don't even get me started about not having an email to write to either. Worst decision I ever made.

Jan 16 2021
Excellence All Around

This card is awesome. It is made from high-grade plastic for enhanced durability. The computer chip and embossed lettering give it a sleek, professional appearance. A deep-blue-fade-to-light color scheme reminds one of the very namesake of the card--Open Sky-- with total freedom and unlimited possibilities (up to $200, anyway). Unfortunately, I had to take one star off of my review because the magnetic strip on the back of the card is not actually magnetic. But, overall, I'm very proud of my new card.

Jan 16 2021
Biggest MISTAKE

My first month with them was good after that they’ve become a very untrustworthy company. Hidden fees and terrible customer service reps. Save yourself the headache. Stay away from this company! If I could rate them no stars I would . Don’t mind this 1 star I’m about to give them . They don’t even deserve that .

Jan 10 2021
Good starter

I got it on 11/3 and my credit jumped 19 points! It took about a month for the last 13 but you'll see a difference. Just keep under 30% and pay your bill on time. I couldn't get any credit cards so I went this was to start somewhere. Secured credit means u gta take ur own money to make ur limit but its worth it. I started at 599 and now 618 in just a little over a month. Took abt a week to get the card and they take ur $200 immediately. They say u have to put that down before u even get the card to ship. Overall I like it

Jan 09 2021
Make Sure They Report Your Credit

They didn't report my account even after 6 months of good standing. Find another one.

Jan 06 2021
I got decline

I didn't get qpproved

Jan 03 2021
Good Card To Have

I had this card for 4 months now and it is a good card to have to build your credit. Remember, ALL credit cards have one thing in common, and that is "you paying them on time". Use this card for small purchases i.e. gas, netflix or something less than 30% of your credit limit, and you will be fine. If you have a $200 credit limit, don't go ham and spend $190 and make the minimum $20 monthly payment and then expect your credit score to go up, NOT going to happen, in fact it will go down because your over the 30% for the month. Once you understand how credit works you will see this is a good CC to have.

Dec 26 2020
Exactly As Advertised

I received approval fairly quickly, with additional verification of my ID - which I appreciate, honestly. I've had the card for 7 months now, and I have absolutely NO complaints. No problems, no issues - exactly as I had hoped. It does take a few days sometimes for a payment to process, but then I never wait for the due date (always pay early) and I always pay the total balance, never the minimum or the statement balance. If you are serious about having a card primarily to build credit, this one can be very effective for you - my credit score went up over 50 points when this card first reported. Just don't expect alot of benefits or perks - this is just a card, so treat it as such.

Dec 26 2020
Terrible horrible

this Card is terrible I do not recommend it for nobody I hope nobody waste a time and money or they credit score with this company this is a very horrible company and I hope somebody read this review and save thyself

Dec 24 2020
Very good for credit rebuilding

The OpenSky card is very good for credit rebuilding as long as you don't go over your credit limit. Stay below your credit limit. Their customer service reps are good however it can take a while before you reach one. Pay your monthly due(s) at least 7 to 10 days because it takes time before it post. Monitor your billing and transactions frequently. Overall OpenSky card is a very good card.

Great for building credit††