3.6

All reviews

Nov 13 2018
Cancelled for non-use

Let me say that when it was Conoco, it was great ... after adding Phillips 66/Union 76 and signing on with Citibank, it went downhill customer service-wise. First credit card I ever got in 1976 ...used it regularly and paid faithfully for the next 37 years. I then moved to an area where I seldom saw any of the three gas brands and used it accordingly. Without warning, notice or anything, my card was cancelled. I only learned about it when I pulled a credit report and saw my 37-year credit report from Conoco was gone ... and I had no recourse!

Apr 09 2018
Nice solid card

I have had this card for almost a year and it's a solid gas card. It's good at stations in 41 states (if I'm right) and if you want a good, solid gas card, I recommend it.

Jun 07 2016
Good card - provided you PIF

Apply during the bonus period. Watch out for the interest rate. It's pretty high but if you PIF you have nothing to worry about. Customer service: I believe it's outside the U.S. and I've definitely experienced better service. Read the fine print regarding when payments are posted.

Nov 03 2014
Instant Approval

I am collecting accounts to build my score. I already have a Shell card and there is a 66 next to my local Shell store. I applied for this with a CK score of 641 and was instantly approved for a CL of $700. I will not carry a balance on this card. Aside from being able to use the card it gives me another accout, adds to my total credit line and does not cost me anything. A net plus for my credit score.

Dec 23 2010