Credit Score
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders that a credit score that currently falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit score across all holders of this card, every month, for the past year.
Credit Limit
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose credit limit on this card currently falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current balance on this card falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current credit limit utilization for this card falls within the given utilization ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
60+ Days Past Due Status
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that were 60+ days past due for the given month for the past year.
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that are currently 60+ days past due and whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
  • info This chart displays the average amount that is 60+ days past due for holders whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
Age of Cardholder
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
Sample Size: 808
Data Created: October 01, 2013

39 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-10 of 39Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next

Started out with Old Navy then upgraded Helpful to 5 out of 5 people

I started out with the Old Navy store card a little over 2 years ago with a $500 credit limit. Would buy some clothes then pay off over 2/3months at a time, then buy more clothes.  CL quickly raised to $900, then about 9months ago I logged in to pay my bill and the system told me I was eligible to update to Old Navy Visa card, and that i'd get $20 in Old Navy Coupons for accepting the offer.  I accepted and received ON Visa with $2500 limit. Rewards are excellent also.

shauny2k3's review was:

Oct 13, 2012 Reply

shauny2k3(3, 6)

Review by shauny2k3

I was just approved for this card. Credit Karma score of 651. Got a credit limit of $200. I love the coupons and rewards which I can use to provide clothes for myself and two kids. Will come in handy! Thanks Credit Karma and Old Navy!

Sodelight05's review was:

Aug 09, 2012 Reply

Sodelight05(1, 5)

Review by Sodelight05

happy Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

my credit score was around 560 - 590 and was approved for $300 in store about 3 months later they increased my limit another $100

Dec 13, 2012 Reply
So far so good Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

I got this card with a score of 635 on kredit karma and my cl is 300. I am surprised by the fact that they are available 24/7 and the reps speak english!! That in itself these days is a rarity! I had to call customer service because looking at my receipt I noticed the cashier did not add my discount and there was no way I was driving 30 miuntes back to the store. The rep handled it ASAP and applied my discount over the phone. I have not gotten a statement yet but so far I am VERY pleased with their customer service . Hope this helps

sevlep1's review was:

Nov 28, 2012 Reply

sevlep1(1, 3)

Review by sevlep1

Pretty good so far Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

I applied online to save myself the embarrassment of getting declined in store, but to my surprise I was approved for 300.00!  Yay!  Only downfall is you can not pay your bill in store.  You have to pay online or over the phone with a checking or saving account.  The company that services this card GE also services Walmart and Belk credit cards.  So chances are if your approved for this card you will also be approved for those.

Riotsiren354's review was:

Mar 02, 2013 Reply

Riotsiren354(2, 7)

Review by Riotsiren354

Gap and Old Navy Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

All,

During the holiday season i applied for a Gap car, However, during this time they were havng computer issues. So, I applied over the internet and was instantly approved for 200.00 then a bour a week later two cards shown up in the mail. One car limit is 200 the other is 400.00. Also, during this time gap was offering an additional 40 percent off if youy applied for the card. I applied and recieved that one also. All cards have a zero balance now. Credit score at that time was 656.

Feb 08, 2013 Reply
Great Card Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I applied for this card around the mid week of August 2013. I was instantly approved for $210 - My credit score at the time was 590. My CS is now 675. I have alot of student loan debt as well as an auto loan in addition to tons of inquries. To make a long story short, the colorful card came in the mail and I used it in my ON local store. I spend no more than $20 each month at the store (Clearance). My credit limit was increased. My CL is now $1000.00. I DIDN'T ASKED FOR AN INCREASE!!! If you don't have the best credit score, consider having a low limit  card as being on probation. Spend a small amount on the card and PIF at the end of the month. By doing so, you are showing GERCB that you are responsible.

KreditKonscious808's review was:

Nov 11, 2013 Reply

KreditKonscious808(9, 9)

Review by KreditKonscious808

Payments Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I pay off my balance every month ( when I have one), but you have to watch the date due as they may change it without notifying you other than on the actual bill.  I have also found it very inconvenient that they do not accept payments in their stores.  On line bill pay has worked well, unless they change the due date.

Oct 06, 2013 Reply
Good CS and perks, no autopay Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I got the old navy card after a sales pitch at the cashier. I was a student them and didn't have very good credit then and did not know anything about hard pulls etc. I just tried it and at the time my only credit card was an extension of my sister's who had much better credit. I was instantly approved with a $3000 CL (which I didn't know was huge). I've used it as my main card since then for outside purchases. I get points whenever I use the card anywhere and the points can be redeemed at any of their stores (gap, old navy, banana republic). I think its 5 points every $500.

What I don't like is the lack of autopay in their system. But customer service is quite good. I was on vacation and had limited internet access so I was late in my payment. I called them and they waived the late fee and I wasn't reported as delinquent in my credit history. Just be nice to them. You don't need to be shrewish to get the late fee waived.

leslie7622's review was:

Aug 18, 2013 Reply

Review by leslie7622

UPDATE:  sorry my CL was not $3000 but $1800. I don't know where I got that other number from. I think it's still huge compared to the other reviewers here though. I think its because I gave my sister's extension card which was from Chase Freedom.

leslie7622's reply was:

Aug 18, 2013

Review by leslie7622

Oops sorry my CL is $1800.

leslie7622's reply was:

Aug 18, 2013

Review by leslie7622

Old Navy Credit Cards are great and the rewards that come with the card is awesome! 10% when you get aproved which only takes 3 -5 minutes at the register, when approved I got a "welcome pass" which is saving 10% every day for 60 days when I opened the card. Stuff and save is great too stuff a tote and save 20% on the entire purchase. I am in love with my old navy card and so happy to be rebuilding my credit!

Sep 12, 2012 Reply
Results 1-10 of 39Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Old Navy Credit Card

Cardholder Rating Distribution (39)

Serviced by the GE Money Bank (GEMB), the Old Navy Credit Card features benefits that may include online account access, advance sale events, offers, and promotions. Users may access their account 24-7 to view their statements, add authorized users, balance, and make payments. Credit cards can be used for payment online and in stores.

Established in 1994, Old Navy is a clothing retailer that has been famous for providing “great fashion at great prices, for everyone”. The shopping scene at Old Navy is known to have trendy apparel in a fun and energetic environment. They are known to feature great promotions such as the “Item of the Week” stand in stores. Old Navy locations are available in the United States and Canada, as well as online. Old Navy, part of Gap Inc., is headquartered in San Francisco, California.