2.3

Oct 13, 2012
Started out with Old Navy then upgraded

I started out with the Old Navy store card a little over 2 years ago with a $500 credit limit. Would buy some clothes then pay off over 2/3months at a time, then buy more clothes. CL quickly raised to $900, then about 9months ago I logged in to pay my bill and the system told me I was eligible to update to Old Navy Visa card, and that i'd get $20 in Old Navy Coupons for accepting the offer. I accepted and received ON Visa with $2500 limit. Rewards are excellent also.

Oct 30, 2010

Applied for this card with a ck score of 598 and got approved! Yippee even if the credit line is only $200 I am happy. ~On way to rebuild my credit~

Apr 16, 2022
Closed My Account Unexpectedly

I recently paid off my account’s balance in full. I went online to check how much credit I had available to see that my account has been closed without any notice or reason. I called customer service and they said they reevaluated my credit score and decided to close it— only that makes no sense, because my credit score has gotten BETTER since I opened this account. Now my credit score has a small ding for having a closed account after I worked so hard on raising my score. Customer service was 0 help. I’ll be avoiding this card and shopping here from now on.

Feb 28, 2022
Dropped credit limit

Dropped my credit limit by $1,000 made my credit score drop 25 points!!! Wish I never opened it!

Jan 28, 2022
AVOID AVOID AVOID

These people close my account for no reason, no communication nothing they just took it up on themselves and close it when I call they said they will send me a letter and there is nothing they can do.. please avoid this card if u value your credit score.. 1 star is way too much for them

Oct 26, 2021
Closed my account

I was so excited when I got this card. I loved this card. But then once my card was paid in full, they did a review or my credit score(it dropped a bit)and closed my account that was always on time and always paid up. WOW! My score now should have nothing to do with you closing, you get paid on time and my account is paid in full!

Oct 26, 2021
Avoid this card

I had this card since July 2020..bought school clothes, paid on time, then eventually paid balance off early in March 2021. I just tried to use it again on Oct 26, 2021 and its CLOSED! For no reason...no warning...nothing. I called customer service and they were no help. They said they would send a letter out today explaining why it's closed. But there isn't a reason why it should be. Did I really get penalized for paying my balance off early?!! What a bunch of BS!!! DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD!

Oct 02, 2021
System is horible

My husband lost his job for over a year now, we couldn't afford to make payments to our cards. I started with a credit score over 750 and because of $400 its now 538 and on my record for 7 years. They said there is absolutely nothing they can do because the card has been closed. I understand theyre a business in the end though its insult to injury.

Jul 14, 2021
Worst customer service!

Customer service was horrible! Asked to speak to the supervisor and she wasn’t any better. No help whatsoever. Had card for years but the first time I had an issue they were of absolutely no help.

Jun 09, 2021
Old Navy Visa

I applied for this card about 5 years ago. I use it often bc of the rewards. They started me off at $7100 & increased me to 9600 & I never asked for the increase.

Feb 01, 2021
convenient

I have an Old Navy card through Synchrony Bank. I have ALWAYS paid off the balance after it was used or I paid more than the minimum payment. I came to find out today that my credit limit was cut in half because I missed ONE payment. I missed this past January's payment and they cut my credit limit in half.

Jan 14, 2021
Closed on me.

The card’s company closed on me with NO REASON. But I’m guessing like other reviews it’s was because my score went down a little and I’m now high risk or something. Not worth it for this card. If you have it get a kohl’s charge instead. Much better store.