4.4

All reviews

Dec 04, 2012
Great Card with no fees and low interest

I have had this card for a year now, and I just love it! I tend to pay of the balance monthly, and I purchase alot of my big ticket items so that I can take advantage of the rewards offered. I use it for traveling and special Master Card only purchases as well. Would highly recommend to my friends.

May 14, 2012

I've had this card for a while. I would recommend it to someone who is trying to get their credit score even higher as it will open another line of credit. I hate the military star side of the card just because I've had problems with setting up automatic payments. However the chase side is sound and easy to use. Also have no problems with Chase customer service, can't say the same about the military star. Interest rate is good, could be lower. Only docked one star because I dislike the military star side.

Feb 10, 2012

This is an awesome card. I have had it for a few years now, and being a military base it gives GREAT rewards! The only downfall is that you cant upgrade to another chase card.Submit Your Comment

Feb 02, 2012

Good card, and as the others said nice to be able to use it anywhere. I am not a fan of chase bank at all, but the deal they have with military star allows my interest rate to stay low (10%), not to bad for a card these days.

Jan 12, 2012

I got this card when Military Star made a deal with Chase. I love this card because before I was only able to use my military star card on military installations. Now I can use my military star card on and off post! I have had no issues with it and the only reason why I gave it a four star is because I know there interest rate can be better.