Lexus Pursuits Visa® Card Reviews

Sep 09, 2016
worst credit card ever!
Anonymous Cardholder

I'd give this credit card a MINUS 5 star rating if possible.  We just received brand new credit cards with the chip. I send my daughter off to college out of state.  She's in the middle of the road trip, goes to make her first purchase and the credit card doesn't work.  I call customer service, who tells me some of the new cards are having technical issues.  They'll send a replacement card on Tuesday (today is Friday).  Ummm - how is that supposed to help my daughter, on a road trip to college, out of state?  The only suggestion was to wire money to my daughter with Western Union.  The 1950's called and they want their way of transacting business back.  As soon as I can get cards for my kids from one of my other credit cards, I'm cancelling this one.  Don't use it - it will leave you stranded in the middle of no-where.  Sad that a quality company like Lexus would have its name associated with such a poor quality card.

Lexus Pursuits Visa® Card