3.7

Feb 16 2016
Easy approval. Very fair on credit line.

I was on the path on rebuilding my credit and with a fico of only 585 couldnt get very many credit offers. Needless to say they gave me the 7-10 day message and with in a few weeks I received a letter stating to give them a call. The phone call consisted of a series of simple questions then they approved me with a $400.00 dollar limit. when the card arrived I ordered a watch on the flex pay and after making the first payment they raised my limit to $1150.00 The flex pay option allows you to be able to get something alittle higher as it charges your card the flex payment instead of the whole amount which allowes you the comfortability to charge something with out being slammed with high utilization right off the bat. This card is great for building and establishing credit. Probably not the best choice for someone with a high fico score due to the interest vs a high level mc/visa/etc that does offer low apr. All in all. Highly recommend. Pay on time and use resposibly and the card does help on the journey to raising credit. Easy to pay, and has good flex options. :)

BE CAREFUL, do not use HSN

HSN and credit card are scamming me. Nov 2017, promo featured buy 2 laptops (colors blue/white), for $159 each PLUS advertisied with VIP financing for 12 montjhs NO INTEREST unless a payment is missed. Both credit card and HSN are bouncing me back and forth credit card told me to call HSN, then HSN told me to call credit card. This is a violation of law and what is called BAIT AND SWITCH! I telephoned HSN immediately after purchase to verify the purchase. Was advised and HSN reiterated the VIP financing offer, and I asked about an additonal 20% off for the Birthday Coupon I had received and was told that 'no' we can't apply the coupon as this deal is already a good one. HOWEVER I received billing statement that charged me interest. Now I am caught between HSN and credit card COMENTY. When I make final payment I WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ONE MORE ITEM FROM HSN. They scam and they don't keep their word. Now, I have to write a letter, and show proof. The proof of the AD is now "not available on the link".... this is fishy, downright illegal and I will contact the local media to help me in this claim. Be forwarned: HSN and credit card are not same company. They do not care about what they offer, are unwilling to fulfill their end and unprofessional. DO NOT OPEN A CREDIT CARD WITH HSN. They are not good whatsoever!!!! From Disgruntled in Minnesota

Sep 28 2018
not yet approved

I HOPE I GET APPROVED BUT AS A INQUIRY IT SHOWED AS miscellaneous do anybody know if this mean i got approved or denied ??

May 16 2018

My card was cancelled be of inactivity after 7 years. I had the card since 2009 and was my longest running credit history. My score dropped by 20 points! They should have emailed me (same as when I opened the account) before they cancelled it. I would have bought something in order to have kept it open. I just talked to customer service and they wouldn't reopen the account.

Mar 18 2018
WILL BE CLOSING THE ACCOUNT

I was never late on any payments throughout the two years I had the credit card. I have made numerous purchases and I was always on time with the payment. The one time I needed extra time, I called them and they said it wasn't no problem and they didn't mind extending the date. WELL THEY DIDN'T TELL ME MY CREDIT LIMIT WOULD BE DECREASED TO A FOURTH OF WHAT I HAD. JUST BECAUSE OF ONE PAYMENT EXTENSION. I WAS NOT TOLD WHY MY CREDIT LIMIT WAS DECREASED. THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST AND TOLD ME THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. BUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS OK AND THEY DIDN'T MIND MAKING PAYMENT EXTENSIONS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. THAT SURE WAS NOTHING BUT A LIE!!!!

NO issues here.

I have had this card for a little over a year now. I have received 1 CL increase since opening and have made on time payments. I have had absolutely no issues with this card and actually like the finance options to choose from.

BE CAREFUL, do not use HSN

Aug 30 2017

As with any card as long as you pay on time you should be fine. I have no complaints.

Nov 20 2016
Easy approval

642 EQ (Fico), was instantly approved for $4000 CL. Plus is it was only a soft pull, as it was a pre-approval offer via the "shopping cart trick". ???I've shopped with them for years, and I never buy more than I can pay in full, so I believe this card will serve me well. Not too shabby of a SL either!

Sep 13 2016
Love this card

I had this card around 4 years ago, but circumstances led me to file bankruptcy. My BK was discharged in April 2016 and I decided to apply again for this card today because I love to shop on HSN and I am trying to rebuild my credit. I have an EQ score of 668 and a TU score of 646. I was instantly approved with a CL of 1000. I gave 4 stars only because of the higher interest rate, but by using FLEX pay and paying off those smaller payments each month, I should be able to avoid the interest.

Aug 25 2016
Easy to get

I got this card before I even knew about the shopping cart trick. LOL I figured they finally decided to offer me credit because I shop so much with them. It does have high interest but then so does every card offered by Comenity Bank. They started me with a 750.00 credit limit which is fine, I am in the processing of rebuilding my credit anyway. I'm sure, eventually they will raise my limit as I have been paying on time and way more than the minimum. If you shop frequently with HSN then the card is good to have. It's even better if you purchase electronics as they offer 12 month interest free financing which came in really handy when I purchased a laptop for my grandson.

Aug 25 2016
High limit!

Love this card! Was approved 4 months after chapter 7 Babkruptcy discharge! I think they pulled equifax score at the time 617. Was approved for $750 credit limit! Great card for rebuilding.