Credit Score
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders that a credit score that currently falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit score across all holders of this card, every month, for the past year.
Credit Limit
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose credit limit on this card currently falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current balance on this card falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current credit limit utilization for this card falls within the given utilization ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
60+ Days Past Due Status
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that were 60+ days past due for the given month for the past year.
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that are currently 60+ days past due and whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
  • info This chart displays the average amount that is 60+ days past due for holders whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
Age of Cardholder
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
Sample Size: 280
Data Created: October 01, 2013

8 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-8 of 8Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Just Applied Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I just applied march 9th 2014.  I was approved with $400 credit limit. I wonder why so low? I have JCP - 700 CL, Belk- 1000 CL, Dscvr 1500 CL, Childrens Pl - 750 CL.  anyhow I like dillards but now that I have their card I have a reason to shop there ;)  HAHA.

Mar 13, 2014 Reply

Started off with low limit back in '08; it was one of my first cards ever at $400 CL. Fast fwd, and now my limit is at $4,000. Fortunately, I am smart enough to just charge a couple hundred for school clothes and pay it off over a couple of months through the semester. Fantastic way to establish credit. Also, GECRB (formerly GEMB) will grant CLI about every 3-4 months if you request them online. With this kinda card, it's best to  NEVER miss a payment as GE does NOT waive fees or lower interest on store cards. I wish they'd upgrade me to the Amex, then I might use it more! OH HOW I LONG FOR AMEX HAHA. :-)

gsies613's review was:

Jan 21, 2012 Reply

gsies613(13, 17)

Review by gsies613

Top Contributor

I got my Dillard's store card with a $500 limit in November 11'.  I used it a couple of times for gifts (Christmas, birthdays, etc.) and

paid the balance off within the month.  I've requested CLIs every fours months and the new CL is now $4,000.  Today (July 14, 2013)

I reapplied for a card via the internet and it said I would get a decision within 5-7 business days.  Rather than wait I called an hour after

applying and after answering a couple verification questions they rewarded me with the AMEX ($2,500 limit).  It's a low limit but it is a

start.  My CK score is 680. my Vantage score is 732.  Since GERCB pulls only Transunion it is good to make sure your TU report is

clean.  I do have 17 inquiries within the last two years.

nykster's reply was:

Jul 14, 2013

nykster(5, 27)

Review by nykster

18 year old with very limited credit history, approved online instantly for a CL of $500! :) Will use once a month to help build credit history.

ckoster42's review was:

Sep 24, 2011 Reply

ckoster42(4, 6)

Review by ckoster42

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!   I paid my balance off and they cancelled my credit card (Took a hit to my score) and they would only fix it if I would have reapplied for a credit card when it was THEIR mistake to cancel my card.    Their customer service has a few nice people but you go through a TON of real characters.

Love the card and store did not like the customer service reps had one that was so aggressive.

kcampbell110's review was:

Jan 19, 2012 Reply

kcampbell110(2, 1)

Review by kcampbell110

Same thing happened to me. I used to have free shipping and gift wrapping all of a sudden they stopped that and charged me.  I disputed it and guess what. . . yep they kept it on my card

out2sea5's reply was:

Nov 30, 2012

out2sea5(2, 0)

Review by out2sea5

They changed dramatically

They were fantastic at first, then about 2 years ago they started  to mess around with my privledges like the free gift wrapping and the free shipping.  Then I noticed that every time they paid they would reduce my limit.  After a while I noticed that they started to charge for services thaat were free.  I paid off all that I owed them according to my figures and walked away.

out2sea5's review was:

Nov 02, 2011 Reply

yoakum66(24, 10)

Review by yoakum66

Top Contributor

I think Dillard's card is great.  J.O. & Ihave had a dillard's card since1970.

Oct 22, 2011 Reply

I love Dillard's. Good store without the pretentiousness of many others. The credit card rates are high but everying is on par with other high end stores.

Good credit limits given too.

Sep 26, 2011 Reply
Results 1-8 of 8Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Dillards™ Credit Card

Cardholder Rating Distribution (8)

The Dillard’s™ Rewards Credit Card is serviced by GE Money Bank (GEMB) for Dillard’s customers. Cardholder benefits may include special discount passes, points towards a rewards system, and online account management.

Known for the motto “the style for your life”, Dillard’s is a fashion retailer for fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishings. Established in 1938 in Nashville, Arkansas, Dillard’s currently operates 315 stores in 29 states nationwide. Dillard’s carries an array of items including apparel for men, women, children, and housewares. Consumers can shop Dillard's online, via catalog, and in store locations.

Dillards™ Credit Card