2.5

Jan 30 2013
Useful for 2% cash back for business

I got this card last year for our small business and while it does have a limited CL of $2,500for us that isn't much of a problem as I pay it off twice a month online anyways. The annual fee is a bit of a drag though.

May 02 2019
AVOID! Goes on your personal credit!

This will go on your personal credit report and TANK YOUR SCORE as you use this for your business! Get something different!!!

Jan 15 2020
Great service, low limit

As soon as I got approved, the card immediately got added to my CapitalOne app, so I was able to use the card immediately! I literally bought a new laptop for my business within 5 minutes of approval without receiving the actual card, so I was earning cash back within minutes! I've never expereinced that before! Cash back is immediate and flexible, and the current $200 sign-up bonus is legit. On the negative, they used my lowest credit score for approval- my FICO BankCard 3 Score, which was the lowest of the dozens of scores that MyFICO monitors, so I only got approved with a $5000 limit. Also, this account will show up on your personal credit, so there's truly not a lot of benefit besides increasing your available credit and a nice sign-up bonus. These CapitalOne Spark cards really are not business cards at all, but sign-up bonuses and immediate cashback are hard to beat!

Jan 06 2020
Card goes on your personal credit,BEWARE

I love the card, the services they provide, the notifications, phone app, and web portal for this card. I love everything about it EXCEPT that it goes on your personal credit. So when you make large purchases (common in the line of business I do, real estate), it tanks my PERSONAL score temporarily until I pay it off. Not cool at all. I intend on keeping the card, but I plan to shift my primary business purchases to another card, I can't afford to have my credit take hits like that (sometimes double digits) because I make legitimate business purchases.

Sep 12 2019
Best Card I had sofar

It puzzles me why other people give this card such a low rating.... I had nothing but GOOD EXPERIENCES with CapitalOne. I pay my card on time and there is nothing more to it. When it came to unauthorized use, CapitalOne was right on it, sometimes even alerted me before I noticed. Can only recommend.

Aug 26 2019
It???s going to effect your Personal score

I have this Business card for my business & it's showing in my credit & decrease my personal credit score, what the point getting business card when your personal score goes down.

May 02 2019
AVOID! Goes on your personal credit!

Aug 28 2018
Terrible Card

Reports to your personal credit report.

Mar 13 2018
Worst Credit Decision Ever

Applied for Credit Card with over 760 score. Denied! What? My Capital One Card has a credit limit of $10,000. My business in perfect standing (4 years). They ruin your Credit! Customers are right-this is not a business credit card -its a personal card with your business name. Not reccomended!

Dec 24 2017

That's not a business card! The only difference is company name on it. They report every month the credit amount you use for your business on your personal credit. After I figured that I stopped using it. Terrible!

Jan 30 2013
Useful for 2% cash back for business

Sep 30 2012
Approved for 2K

CK 650, Vantage 750. All 3 major credit scores are a little below 700. Applied and got instant approval for $2K. I was expecting a little more than this. Not sure if they will give me a CLI in a few months but $2K is nothing. Would like to hear from CK members who have this cards regarding initial credit limit and CLI. Thanks