4.5
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jan 14 2017

Started with 250, clicked cli button online 2 weeks after i got the card and they gave me another 500!

Jun 28 2016
Approved via SCT 1500 SL

i did have issues on my fiest order, they didnt ship an item bc they ran out, i paid my bill prior to this, then was informed theyd credit me but i dont see a credit i only see that my account has a 0 balance. so im a little weary on that BUT ... I WAS approived for 1500 on a softpull, and then pressed increase button same day card arrived and bam got another 1000! now sitting at 2500 from a softpull with limited credit, 2 open collections, 2 other open tradelines only totalling $1000, and scores approx 690 accross the board. Im really hoping this will help me a lot in building credit. happy with them thus far and would give 5 stars if i knew for a fact im going to actually get credited what they owe me!