2.2

Oct 20, 2016
Good. Just don't carry a balance

Approved with a 675 credit score. $2000 credit limit. I currently have 7 other credit cards with a total of $20,250 in available credit. I filed for bankruptcy in 2012. No complaints so far

Aug 30, 2021
Seriously disappointed

Used my card $577 charged. I Paid it in full 2 weeks later. My credit score dropped 63 points after use due to using my credit? Raised 2 points after having to dispute that I had paid my card. Come on Best Buy? So much for this card.

Oct 24, 2022
The Worst dont do it

First off you can not talk to customer service in english and if you can not receive a text then they can not verify you thus you can not log in to see your account or make payments

Aug 25, 2022
Terrible card

A company stole my card and charged $500 and I filed a dispute 2 different times because they denied it for the 4th time today. There was more than enough evidence as to why it was in my favor yet they still won't put it in my favor. On top of the fact they have charged me multiple late fee’s because of the situation by giving me false information and they wont waive them because can only take off 1 late fee per 12 months. I will never use this card again. IF I COULD RATE THIS CARD IN THE NEGATIVES I WOULD!! Do not get this card !!

Aug 08, 2022
over 15 yrs

customer service sucks

May 14, 2022
Don’t.

Not a good card long-term wise. I use this card specifically for groceries and gas and paid it off at the end of every month. One morning I received a letter stating that my account was being closed due to other factors on my credit report. I do not have outstanding collections, I pay off all of my credit card balances at the end of every month and I only used two out of five that I have. I have two extra loans one for my vehicle and one as a personal loan, both in good standing. I did get hit with a few bumps this year so I did have to pull my credit, more than I wanted to. Regardless, I still didn’t see a reason for them to immediately close my account when I had a good standing with them. The point system sucks, in a year I got two free games for my boyfriend and a few chargers

Mar 21, 2022
Honest Review

Please Do not get this card!!. I was late on a payment due to Covid, So I was unable to work and had a missed payment on my Credit report. I informed Citibank of my situation and there’s nothing that they could do. Also filed a dispute multiple times

Feb 11, 2022
Incredibly frustrating timelines

I got this card when I was needing to buy a kitchen appliance after moving and figured it'd be a good way to go through payments. It's been great as far as Best Buy purchases are concerned, but unfortunately the timeline for payments/available credit is the absolute WORST that I've ever seen with credit cards. Payments won't show up on "recent activity" for a few weeks at least so it's hard to know whether or not I need to make a payment. When I make a payment, it takes at least a week to show up on Best Buy and to be out of my account and I've had some consistent issues with this. I finally thought maybe I could use bill pay/checks through my bank to make it smoother, messaged Best Buy to confirm what needed to be on the check, the check was cashed, but Best Buy said that the right information was not on the check. It took about a month of calling, messaging, etc. to get them to TRY and find the check and when they finally did, they still charged me a late fee. It's been a good card, but man the customer service is atrocious.

Feb 03, 2022
Do not buy BESTBUY Card

Do not buy this card. They make you spend more spend by giving bestbuy rewards from time to time. Hence I end up using this card and accumulate bestbuy points. After that its extremely worst service from bestbuy. extremely worst delivery service. In one instance the delivery person just left my expensive apple watch in some other location and picture he posted doesnt even match my address/building. The delivery person didnt even get a signature. They work with extremely poor delivery service companies. Bestbuy said it will take weeks/months to give a replacement. I still dont know if they will give back my points and refund money. They dont even have mechanisms to track their delivery. The customer service is not able to offer any solution at all. after talking for 1 hour the customer service just cancelled my call. There is no way to escalate this situation or get the money back. Bestbuy takes its own time to investigate and I dont even know if I will get a replacement/ rewards. It is very risky and unreliable to buy at bestbuy. I will never order anything from bestbuy again. Really surprised to see such an awful service by a big company like bestbuy.

Oct 02, 2021
Closed acct

I have had this credit card for over 5yrs. Never missed a payment. Never went over my $1k limit. Kept it always in good standings. Friday morning oct.1st I woke up to a urgent email saying to check my acct. After further investigation in to my acct.... citi bank closed my acct. With no letter, no warning. nothing! The only reason i got any kind of explanation, was calling customer service and sitting on hold for 30mins to ask why..... the reason they gave me was that , my credit score changed 15points ( down ) from 2019 when my score was last checked..... I explained that i was never late on the payment or over the limit. She said that its just " policy " .... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CARD!

Aug 30, 2021
Seriously disappointed

Mar 16, 2021
Horrible Customer Service

I have had the Citibank Visa card for years. I am in the process of finally trying to pay it off. I just got off the phone with a customer service manager, who was a male and spoke down to me like I was an idiot. My bank had to mail in my payment check, due to their online process being changed without notice. They did not process the check on the date that was supposed to be processed on, therefore I did a stop payment through my bank. The payment still got processed a few days later by Best Buy. The man tried to argue with me stating that the payment was processed on the original date on the 12th, in which nothing was posted digitally till the 16th. I felt completely spoken down to and it was completely unprofessional, and he was a manager!! The worst tele-customer service ever.