Great for a sleek design††

$495 $195 for each additional user

3.4

Nov 02 2018
COOL CARD! HEAVY.

People always comment on the weight of this card. Annual fee is too high in my opinion unless you TRAVEL alot.

May 15 2019
Research other travel cards

Slickric68 said it all. Ive had this card for 4 years now and ready to say bye-bye. Truly it fails in comparison to my amex platinum, chase reserve even my Citibank. What's up with a hard pull to increase one's credit line. Metal card with the name black card does not cur it, show me the benefits.

Sep 11 2019
Garbage don???t apply big waste of money

I will share an experience I had with using this card. 2019 I used the card as a deposit to hold a car at a dealership. The very next day decided not to purchase the car. At that point the dealer had mentioned I would recive a credit within 24 to 48 hours that did not happen. So I disputed the charge on my credit card. They still haven't been able to credit my card back and this entire time not once have they contacted the dealership

May 15 2019
Research other travel cards

May 03 2019
My best card

The concierge and customer service are great. I also love using their new app. You can live chat with the agents and get everything done without even calling and it's all free!! They've helped me find gifts, book reservations for dinner and get a free drink, etc.

Jan 21 2019
I applied at 740 they denied me wow

This card sucks dont get this card not worth the hard

Nov 02 2018
COOL CARD! HEAVY.

Dec 08 2017
Anyone answer?

Got the 7-10 day message. 755 TU, 140K annual income. Have CSP w/ 11K limit, Discover w/ 14.5k. Total utilization <7,000 out of 60,000. Is the manual review standard? If so, what was the turn around for a decision?

Dec 04 2017
Heavy

Good card for the travelers , lounges and perks are ok

Oct 26 2017
Stylish

It's a decent card. Nothing to do flips over but it's a status card. Would be better if it still had a sign up bonus. Overall it's ok if you know how to take advantage of the few perks that are offered. Hopefully they work out a few lacking areas so that it can compete with rest of the heavy hitters out there.

Oct 10 2017
I love it!

I have a lot of perks having this card! Not only do I have VIP Services flying but everywhere I pull it out I get treated like a million bucks!

Oct 04 2017
It's a Barclays card and their customer

The American Express Platinum has so much more to offer