Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Apply Now
Find Out More

Ratings by Category

Cardholder Ratings

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% intro for 15 Billing Cycles on qualifying transfers
  • Balance Transfer Regular APR 15.24%* Variable
  • Annual Fee $495; $195 for each additional user
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 15.24%* Variable

Reviews (1)

Jul 18, 2016
Good card
imginc1 Cardholder

This card gets a bad rep based on the previous version and the AF. In addition most people compare this card to the Amex Platinum card and to some extent they are correct. The big difference is the fact that this is a credit card and the Amex Platinum is a charge card. That being said, I have both. If you know how to maximize the rewards of this card than the AF is actually worth it. I spend roughly $300k on credit cards per year between my personal expenses and business expenses. I also travel quite a lot. With how I use this card I can justify the AF without any issues.

I have had this card for 6 months now and when I was approved, I was approved for a $10k limit. I believe so far I have put almost $20k through on this card without any issues. If you are someone that does not put but a few charges on this card per month with minimal charge amounts, this card may not be wprth it to you but it is a good card.

Aug 24, 2016

What were your credit scores and credit utilization rate when you got approved for this card ?

Top Similar Cards