Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Purchase Regular APR 14.24%* Variable

Oct 08, 2016
My Go-To Card
MrReuben Cardholder

I applied to this card with some doubt to getting approved for the card due to Elan Financial's reputation for strict approval. While I had a credit score of 740, 1.5 years of average credit history, I was ultimately approved for a $5,000 credit limit after speaking with their customer service represenatives on the phone. With my checking account being the Fidelity's Cash Management Account and my Roth IRA and Brokerage account with Fidelity, this card works perfectly with my life. This is my go-to everyday card. 2% cash back on everything, no limits, with Visa Signature perks, linked with my Fidelity accounts.

Only complaint is Elan Financial's website/app is not on par with companies such as Discover and Chase. Fidelity's card interface is much more intuitive.

Oct 06, 2016
HARD process but got $5,000
MimiRoss Cardholder

APP SPREE:Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® ~*Approved For $5,000*~

I have had accounts with Fidelity for almost 20+ years. I currently have a cash account, investment and trading accounts. So this card was the one I wanted the most!  When I applied I got the "Will need to further review and can take up to 30 days". Instead of waiting I called the recon # to speak to a specialist directly. This one turned out to be the hardest process to get. They wanted to verify my income, identity, wanted to know why I wanted to get the card and asked me about the other recent inquiries. I was transferred multiple times and had to explain this information to each person I talked to. Each was about a 10 minute process so was almost on the phone for 45 minutes. They came to apologize multiple times despite me telling them they didnt have to. So they were very courteous but lengthy and thorough to get approved for. They actually pulled my highest credit score Transunion (794) so I can only imagine if they had pulled my lower scores. But they offer a unique bonus structure and I look forward to it helping me invest even more:

My Sign Up Bonus:

Unlimited 2% cash-back

Every net $1 spent equals rewards points

No limits on reward points and no restrictive categories

Points will not expire

Your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is Digital Wallet-enabled for:

• Apple PayTM
  • Samsung Pay
  • AndroidTM Pay
Link to Fidelity accounts

Deposit your rewards4, 5 into one account or divide them among several. You can even use your rewards to fund a loved one's account. Choose from up to 5 eligible accounts6, including:

• Brokerage account
  • Fidelity® Cash Management Account
  • Fidelity-managed 529 College Savings plan
  • Retirement account
See how 2% rewards can really add up Enjoy valuable card benefits7

Freedom to earn and redeem

The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card has no rewards point caps, expirations, or restrictive categories.

No annual fee

You won't be charged a yearly fee just for having the card2.

Enhanced transaction security

The EMV chip technology embedded in the card helps protect you from in-store fraud when you make purchases at chip-activated terminals.

Zero fraud liability8

Feel confident that you won't be held responsible for any charges you didn't authorize.

Signature travel and shopping offers

Enjoy hotel and transportation discounts, a best available rate guarantee, beverage credits, and special offers at premium retailers.

Visa Signature® Concierge9

Access 24 hour complimentary assistance with everything from booking travel to getting concert tickets for your favorite musician.

24/7 Cardmember support

Rely on a U.S.-based customer service team to be available at any time, day or night.

Worldwide acceptance

Use this card at millions of places, both in the U.S. and globally.

Aug 30, 2016
Unlimited cash back rewards
Anonymous Cardholder

Pro's  instant approval with a high credit limit. Cons are 14% interest rate( otherwise, would have given 5 stars)

I love the option to deposit rewards into my savings account.

Sep 22, 2016

How easy is it to pay your bill? Is it one click and your balance is paid right away like USAA?

Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card