• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Jul 23, 2019
1 yr. review!
Ligre22 Cardholder

Well folks, it's been a year since I got this card, and I love it so far!  I cashed in some points and my wife and I got a VERY discounted stay at Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland, Maine!  All I had to pay was the parking fee for the hotel for a few nights, and that was it.  We got a real nice room on the top (11th) floor, the wi-fi was excellent, and the free drink amenity was worth it as well!  I've also been able to snag a great deal of bonus points for my cell phone and car insurance bills (5x for 3 months), and it also feels good to be able to score a free night anywhere in the world where there's an IHG hotel. :)  All in all, this card is well worth $89 a year and I don't plan on getting rid of, or downgrading, it.  Just awesome...thank you again, Chase!!

Aug 08, 2019

What was your credit score when applied for this? Its telling me that its fair if i applied but afraid of getting denied just because its a chase and they have denied me already.

IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card