3.7

Mar 09, 2018
Excellent card for Fair Credit

Doubles your CL after first 3 on-time payments. That is a LOT faster than most cards! My initial CL was $750 @ 24% APR. $0 Annual fees. Got instant approval w 640 Vantage (640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here on CK). Card arrived 6 days after approval. Created login on their site, activated card, setup my alerts, autopay, requested ATM PIN etc, all super fast & easy. Got gas w the card, paid it off before statement date so no interest. Repeat 2 more times, bam......double CL to $1500. The Double CL does not take place instantly. But it will show up within 60 days of your 3rd on-time payment. Great card for quickly increasing your overall available Credit & decreasing your overall % of credit used (CU). My wife & I both apped & got approved on the same day. I will put it in rotation for a small purchase every 3-6 months to keep it active. Not an everyday card, still good to have.

Jun 06, 2021
No limit increase

first of all,I don't understand people low rating on this card only because their application got denied.Seems to me thats your issue with your credit files/score. I'm giving this card one star due to the fact that almost 2 years of heavy use and on time payment, no credit limit increase? If its refusing to grow with me I have no choice but cancel it

Jan 13, 2022
Hidden account setup fee

I just looked at my card statement for the first time and noticed they have the annual fee plus a $75 account set up fee. The set up fee wasn't anywhere in the paperwork.

Jan 11, 2022
Don't believe credit karma

They say outstanding approval they lie now I have a hard inquiry in my credit I'm working hard to build my credit tks credit karma

Jan 04, 2022
Don't believe outstanding approval odds

Why say approval odds are outstanding if I'm not going to be approved?

Jan 03, 2022
Great Card

Outstanding chance of approval here on Credit Karma. Click of a button and was approved $850 CL. My Credit is not high but i do pay my other Cards before due date and pay more than my minimum amount due so i guess that helped me get Merrick Thanks CK.

Jan 02, 2022
Terrible all around

I’ve got this card dec 16 and it’s currently jan 1st and I’ve been calling customer service everyday and can’t get anyone to speak to either the wait time is 2+ hours or when they do call back they hung up immediately. When I finally got to speak to someone she said the system is updating and I can’t help you. With the high apr and terrible customer service I’d say this is the worse card I’ve ever had in my life don’t get it please listen and stay away

Dec 21, 2021
Why tell me I’m pre-approved?

I have no negative history and was declined after pre-approval. What a waste of an inquiry.

Dec 21, 2021
Bad application process

I live in Wisconsin and there is no option to pick Wisconsin when entering my address. Weird? Does this mean that Wisconsin residents cannot own this card?

Dec 20, 2021
Outstanding approval odds. What a joke.

Applied because I had outstanding approval odds. Make 8k a month and hold over a 650 credit score. Denial was instantly. Should really change the pre-approval process... Sad, guess not getting my money.

Dec 18, 2021
I had a outstanding chance of approval

I got approved pressing one button because they pretty much pre approved me rite away, $550 line and in 7 months $1100 double. I cannot wait to get it i really like how this card sounds especially since other cards gave me $300 limits.

Dec 16, 2021
No warning

Be warned payments take 2-3 days to post. Transactions won't post on your bank account until the last minute so watch your spending. Same goes on the Merrick bank app youwill see and available credit amount but some transactions transactions take time to apply.