3.4

Mar 09 2018
Excellent card for Fair Credit

Doubles your CL after first 3 on-time payments. That is a LOT faster than most cards! My initial CL was $750 @ 24% APR. $0 Annual fees. Got instant approval w 640 Vantage (640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here on CK). Card arrived 6 days after approval. Created login on their site, activated card, setup my alerts, autopay, requested ATM PIN etc, all super fast & easy. Got gas w the card, paid it off before statement date so no interest. Repeat 2 more times, bam......double CL to $1500. The Double CL does not take place instantly. But it will show up within 60 days of your 3rd on-time payment. Great card for quickly increasing your overall available Credit & decreasing your overall % of credit used (CU). My wife & I both apped & got approved on the same day. I will put it in rotation for a small purchase every 3-6 months to keep it active. Not an everyday card, still good to have.

Jan 19 2019
Closed for inactivity without warning

They offered me an initial $1,100 credit line. I made a couple small purchases, paid them off, and as promised they later doubled my credit line to $2,200. Then about a year later, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR WARNING WHATSOEVER, I received a letter saying that "due to inactivity" they had reduced my credit limit to a mere $300 -- and 30 days later would close my account entirely. There was no recource or option to change that. The letter SPECIFICALLY stated that even if I start using the card now, it would NOT change anything. My account was being closed anyway. And it was ONLY due to inactivity, not credit rating or payment history. In other words, for being financially responsible and not racking up debt, they decided to close my account without warning or any chance to become active.

Nov 13 2020
Merrick bank is very special I love my visa card

I love my platinum visa with merrick bank the customer service are great and the credit limit are special also the Dubble my credit limit after 7 months thanks to merrick bank I love my visa card I can use my card any where because it works like my heart I would recommend this visa to everyone who would love to rebuild there credit.thanks to merrick bank.

Oct 28 2020
Don’t do it

Applied beoit said “guaranteed approval “. NOT took. Hard hit for nothing and I’m furious

Oct 04 2020
Closed for inactivity without warning

Owned this card over 8 years but suddenly Closed for inactivity without warning.

Apr 07 2020
Close your account without warning.

Had this card since 2013. Never a late payment or over the limit. No issues. Paid it off completely last year. Get a letter in the mail saying my account was closed due to inactivity. I log on to check it every month since I have paperless billing. Never a notice or e mail that they were about to pull this stunt. Letter also states that it was not due to credit and that they would not reinstate. Concerned about how this will now show on my credit report. I call customer service. The live agent was useless and could not offer any type of assistance at all. Do not even bother with this company.

Mar 22 2020
My Card That Doubles. Great card.

I love this card. It doubled when it said and as a matter of fact it doubled a day before. Now if you know most credit cards they do not double your card limit. Most barely give increases. This card did for me and I love it for that. I looked around places to see what cards were good for me and I picked the best out of all of them at that time. I will just say you can't go wrong with this card. It does what it says. I have not had to call but one time because I forgot and loss track of time on a payment but it was already paid as I like to check on everything so I won't make mistakes. But just keep this card forever as merrick grows with you and on you man. They are great.

Mar 21 2020
Great card if your credit needs a boost

In my opinion, the Merrick Bank Double Your Line Visa card is the best of all of the cards for those needing a credit boost. My limit doubles next month. None of my other cards offered that. The website is simple to navigate, payments post quickly, too. I love the card and I'll keep it, even after my credit is repaired to where I want it to be.

Feb 29 2020
Recieved card as promised!

Received my card today, and the activation/registration process was easy. The app is very easy to use. I look forward to making it to the CL increase timing in 7 months. ????????????

Feb 28 2020

Feb 08 2020
Great card to rebuild credit

This is a great card if you're trying to rebuild your credit. However, there is an annual fee and after your limit is doubled, it will never be increased. I had no issues with this card or with customer service. I did use it once a quarter and then pay it off so I wouldn't have to deal with the "closed due to inactivity" issue. My only issues, the credit limit never increases and annual fee. Get the card, use it to reestablish your credit score and then move on from it.

Jan 30 2020
Terrible

640 TU score. No negatives on report. 100% on time payments on all other accounts. Pre-approved for $550. I went ahead and submitted formal app. DENIED! Thanks for the hard inquiry jerks! Don't waste your time with this card!!!