• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 26.99%* Variable

Apr 21, 2019
Great
Notabadcard Cardholder

I started with a $1000 credit line. I used it like I would use my debit card. Except I used the credit card for all purchases and made multiple payments throughout the month. I did that for 5 months and they raised my credit line from $1000 to $5000. Helped me build my credit from the 580 to 730.

Feb 21, 2019
Low Credit Limit
LateCreditBloomer Cardholder

I applied for this card because CK said I had excellent approval odds (all my credit scores are currently just above 700).   I was approved instantly, but with a teensy tiny credit limit of $300. It takes $2600 a year in expenditures to get enough cash back to refund your $39 annual fee, so the joke is on me -- Capital One will definitely make money on me, because there's no way with a $300 credit limit that I will be charging $2600 annually on this card. However, I'm still grateful to Capital One for helping me rebuild my credit with my first Capital One card. I got their secured Mastercard as card number one and it has been fantastic for rebuilding my credit. So maybe this annual fee is a thank-you for that. I'm hoping to get to 750 quicker with two cards. I also really appreciate Credit Karma's help in making me more aware of my credit and especially, of what affects my score.

Kay2020 Cardholder

I applied and got the card in September 2019 and was approved for 500 as the limit and now in February 2020 I'm getting an increase to 750 the only thing I don't like is the annual fee and I've been paying off the card before the due date each month and I don't spend more than $250 in immediately pay it off before the due dates. I do enjoy the app it's very easy to make your payments to freeze your card so that you don't use it that's the positives based on the reviews I was hoping for a larger increase after making all of my on-time payments my system is to pay no later than a week before my due date so hope this helps someone

no good
fatbamaboy Cardholder

capital one will send ya  paper work from sheriff if you renig on payments so hard learning lesson for me,,i had $3000 credit limit so took cruise n had nother $2500 ca[ital one card,,took nother cruise so 14 cruises later im paying them back court oredered so to me i wouldnt waist my time on capital one or credit one cards same thing,,,,i had this quick silver $3000 ,,,,capital one dont fool with ya n i dont fool with them

Feb 10, 2020

What the...? You're giving Capital One a bad review because *you* didn't pay your credit card bills??? 😳

Feb 10, 2020

Uhm. You're mad because they wanted the miney nack that your borrowed??

Feb 11, 2020

So basically you took a cruise (twice), messed up BOTH your accounts and it’s their fault? They trusted you with over $5000. Wow

Feb 11, 2020

U sound dumb lol it’s your own you in debt smh

Fault

Feb 12, 2020

What in the world are you even saying? You take cruises and expect them to pay for it?

Feb 12, 2020

You took 14 cruises and expect to not have to pay for them?!?! Do you know how a credit card works?? Lol

Feb 13, 2020

The comments on this post have me cracking up! This has got to be the funniest (and most ridiculous) thing I've ever read during my time here! 😂

Feb 16, 2020

Oh How dare Capital One Sue you for their money this is Beyond me lmao

Feb 02, 2020
Bait You In To Collect The Annual Fee

If you want to rebuild your credit start with a Discover card or get a secured card with no annual fee from your bank! Don't make the same rookie mistake I made. This card has been sitting in my wallet collecting dust for 3 years. I use it once a year just to keep it open for the credit history. Capital One can go **** themselves!

Feb 02, 2020

lol why dont you product change it to the Quilsilver since you had the card 3 yrs already smh

Feb 10, 2020

I don't understand these people at all. One guy says Capital One is bad because HE didn't pay his credit card bill, and now this goofball says they're bad because HE signed up for a credit card with an annual fee. Yeah, you know, come to think of it, my apartment complex sucks! I move in, and all of a sudden they expect me to pay RENT every month! Man, what a ripoff! I mean, who do these people think they are???

Feb 13, 2020

^^I'm cryin'! It's asinine to be so desperate for a credit card that you apply for one with an annual fee, THEN turn around and have the audacity to complain about said fee. #makeitmakesense

Feb 17, 2020

So use it until you have $40 in cash back.

Feb 01, 2020
I love it
Lizzzzyyy Cardholder

I love the customer service always help me out when I can't afford my payment. Very helpful for decreasing APR in hard times. Cash back I love!!!

Feb 01, 2020
Great starter card for limited income
Amber911 Cardholder

Best to use wisely and pay ahead of due date. Some merchants will charge a cash advance fee if the PIN is required, so avoid it. Bit difficult when you have a dispute but overall, the app is very advanced with cool features. Best part is the virtual payment cards for online shopping and card on/off features.

Sample Size: 6,456
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card