Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 months

Jan 30, 2019
Slooooowww
chelsh Cardholder

Happy with the offer, however it took nearly 3 weeks and numberous phone calls to finally receive the decision.  Finally have the card, but cannot use the balance transfer feature until the card has been active for 11 daus.  I've used other Chase and Citi cards that provide faster decision-making and more streamlined process for balance transfer.  If you apply for this for the balance transfer feature expect it to be a long, slow process.  Concerned what future service I'll experience when needed...

Mar 05, 2019

Finally received a call from Cap. One asking to confirm that I was the actual person to apply to savor card. I gave rep needed info. Hopefully I will receive card with decent line of credit. I was told to wait to receive a welcome packet with all cc info and line of credit. I've been paying too May this with checking acct debit where I could've received points to use. I always live within my means. Pay bills onetime and try not to pay interest unless necessary.

Jan 15, 2019
Approved for $1k limit with 730+ scores
StebanM Cardholder

I applied for this card, but was approved with a 1k limit.  My scores are 730 and over for all 3 credit bureaus with 100% on-time payments on everything.  I took Credit Karma's suggestion on this card, but extremely disappointed with the limit, as I have other cards with $6k - $18k limits.  Think before you apply!

Jan 15, 2019

If you have to much extended credit or keep large balances they will not give you larger CL.....also if you have had more than 2 inquiries in the past 3 months that will also have a effect on the CL they will extend to you.

Feb 12, 2019

Good advice, as I was just about to post the same thing. Also, if people have higher CL on other cards, those limits may have been given when their debt/income ratio looked better.

Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card