• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 months

Aug 17, 2019
Great for Airline Miles
Piggy985 Cardholder

Everything I see written about the card is correct. It is what THEY LEAVE OUT THAT IRRITATES ME!. Nearly Every Time I use my Capital One Card at a new merchant it is denied. Very embarrassing. So I use a different card while holding everyone up. As I leave the store I get a text from Capital One. "Did you just try to make a purchase at....." I reply yes and they THEN me to go ahead the transaction has been approved. This happened once at my local Wal-Greens where I shop often. I have had it! Capital One is being canceled. This is no way to run a railroad. I hate it.

Oct 19, 2019

Sounds like a fraud protection feature. Maybe there is a way to turn text verification off? Either way, thank you for your input while I shop for a travel card

Oct 19, 2019

This happens to me too with the card. Happened at Neiman Marcus just the other day.

Nov 07, 2019

@Piggy985 just like the person two comments above me said. It's a security feature you can turn on or off. Besides that I would rather have a security as tight as that on my travel card then not.

Feb 20, 2019
ok!!!
Lamont214 Cardholder

It is used as a secondary card due to no credit increases so far.

Mar 10, 2019

Ask for an increase? I have tripled my original, credit.

Jun 07, 2019

Hi you can only get a increase ever 6 months.

Aug 24, 2019

This card as been a solid card. I was originally given a $1500 limit. After 6 months of use I requested and increase and they took it $4500. Another 6 months and a request and I was increased to $7500. A year later I decided to ask for an increase because I use this for nearly everything and sometimes I have a usage of +30%. They increased my limit to $10,500. I've never been late on a payment and I've never had to pay a single dime in interest. I'm confident that should I need another increase in the future and I continue with my good habits that they will increase it again. My credit score has been around 700 for the duration of the card. I needed a card to help rebuild my crfedit after a divorce and this one has done that and more. Great company to do business with, so far.

Dec 20, 2018
Not Terrible; Not Great
RayLew2 Cardholder

This card is just ok.  The welcome bonus is nice, booking with rewards is kind of a pain.  The flight inverntory was minimal.  They are now allowing to you transfer you points elswhere which is nice.  The customer service could be better, but it's not terrible.  If you are new to rewards cards and don't spend a bunch you may like this card.

Jul 02, 2019

I've never had a rewards card before... Why do you say I would like this card?

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card