Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR N/A

Dec 27, 2018
Lousy customer service
madmark Cardholder

Bank of America is the worst for customer service.  Had a card with them for 19 year and never improved.  Manager that cancelled the card for me was rude and obnoxious.

Dec 28, 2018

I agree that their customer service is poor, but this card only came out within the past 2 years. You’re not reviewing this card, but the company.

Jan 05, 2019

I was thinking of applying, but I hate poor customer service with a passion. Thanks for your review.

Mar 07, 2019

Bank of America customer service is very poor!!

Dec 24, 2018
Finisher6 Cardholder

Love the benefits and customer service is great. For the benefits you can’t beat the $95 annual fee

Dec 04, 2018
Customer BEWARE!!!!
JRush507 Cardholder

If you would like a horrible credit card with even worse customer service then this card is for you. This company has the worst customer service that I've ever dealt with and I was a card holder for over 16 years. I paid my card off and they indicated they didn't have my social security number after a 16 year card holding time frame. I filled out their form as requested and returned it in their envelope.. They cancelled my card as they said I did not return the form but get this, they did NOT send a letter to inform me that my card was cancelled..After three calls I finally got a lady who said they left me a voicemail to inform me they cancelled my card after 16 years. No voicemail...What a pathetic joke of a company. If you are unfortunate enough to select this card may God have mercy on your soul.

Dec 28, 2018

This card only came out within the past 2 years. You’re not reviewing this card at all.

Apr 14, 2019

Take the hint. Obviously BOA is not good to deal with.

Oct 21, 2018
Best benefits on everyday purchases!
AndyPG Cardholder

Annual fee is recovered for 5 years if you purchase $3000 in first 90 days.

Oct 26, 2018

What credit bureau did boa pull from if you dont mind me asking? Thank u
You😊