4.3
2084 Reviews

Jul 17, 2021
Great AMEX Starter Card

This was my second card i was approved for. Initially i was given a $1000 credit line after utilizing and paying bill on time after 91 days 3 statements i requested a CLI of 3x my limit it was raised to $3000. After 180 days it was raised to $10,000. Demonstrate your a responsible Member and AMEX will show you love.

Mar 20, 2021
Denied with excellent credit

Credit Karma shows I have excellent credit, suggested that I apply for this card and that I had an excellent chance of approval. Within 20 seconds, I was denied. I make over $90,000 per year and am employed. I have had excellent credit for over 20 years. Not sure what they want.

All member reviews (2084)

Nov 25, 2022
Approved with good CS, but low limit

I applied for the Blue Cash card because I didn't have an American Express card yet. Until now, I have one and the only draw back is a low credit limit. Although my foot is officially in the door with American Express cheers

Nov 19, 2022
I LOVE my AMEX Blue!

I have great scores across the board and pay all my credit cards in full every month. I have an absolutely flawless payment history on all my liabilities at 100%. I earn mid six figures but I'm thrifty because I live in the most expensive state in the country, Hawai'i. I was going to apply for the Platinum but couldn't justify spending $695 a year to own the card. My husband is considerably younger than me and I wanted a simple card with high limits to share with him as he builds his credit and learns financial responsibility. I love the cash back rewards! They can't be beat.

Oct 08, 2022
One of my favorite cards

I've had this card for a couple years. I used it through the promotional period to evaluate it and loved it. The application was easy & instantly approved. They gave me a reasonable credit limit (not too high & not too low). They have great rewards, that was recently updated to be able to use any amount, instead of a $25 minimum. I really like their extra rewards (example: cash back for paying bills you pay anyway, like insurance). Their customer service isn't often needed, but when it is it's always excellent. My one complaint is that a statement isn't generated when the only transaction is a payment. I keep exacting records and this makes it difficult to ensure everything is reconciled properly.

Oct 01, 2022
Best card

Great card with high limits. great app easy to use it’s my go to card

Sep 29, 2022
Nice rewards

I enjoy the cash back and the discounts this card offers. Also, like the 15 month 0% APR. The app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Sep 24, 2022
Approved Right Away

I was a bit skeptical after reading a few reviews about denials but was approved right away. It gave me the option to elect whether or not to accept it and allow it to impact my score or withdraw without impact.

Sep 04, 2022
Do you not waste your time

Do not waste your time in applying for this card. Said I had outstanding chance to be approved for it they denied me and my credit score is lower because of it don’t waste your time.

Sep 04, 2022
Do not be fooled

I applied because CK said my odds were OUTSTANDING. My credit score was 733 and FICO 759. I applied and was denied bc of too many inquiries in a year. I had one inquiry. CK odds are deceptive and I won't rely on their suggestions for anymore cards.

Sep 02, 2022
Love Amex

Just applied for this card the past week and got approved for $20k credit limit. CK said I had a 760; I checked my FICO before applying and had a 751. 5yrs of credit history. 15% utilization. Not a single late payments on my accounts. I’ve always wanted an Amex and so happy I finally have one. I got this partially for balance transfer as well, but will only be able to transfer up to $5k. I’m not complaining - it’s nice there’s 0% APR for 15 months so definitely a great thing to take advantage of. Application was easy; took about a minute to be approved. Excited to make this my everyday card.

Aug 25, 2022
Kind of a waste of time

I have a great credit score, 100% on-time payment history and decent age of credit, approved for $1000. I wouldn't even have wasted my time if I had known it was going to be so low.

1-10 of 2084