• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 15 Months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0% for 15 Months

Jun 10, 2019
Not too shabby
BigAlIV Cardholder

I applied for this card to add a second Amex to my wallet. I have the blue cash everyday with a mid 700 credit score. Very low balance compared to what I was approved for with the blue cash everyday, but I called after receiving my card and got the balance doubled. Amex has the best customer service around by far! You don't wait on hold and they're always friendly and easy to understand.

May 28, 2019
Quick approval own
Sicofit Cardholder

Approved but havent received yet. Own another amex card which btw last month denied me a cl increase So, after reading reviews decided to apply because everyone said it wouldnt be a hard inquiry. Girl on phone wasnt able to verify that, but took a shot.
Ck 726 and 740. Fico 690 ish.
In 45 seconds appoved for 9200, Im pleased already have an account number and added to the mobile app

Jul 08, 2019

Did you not have a hard inquiry when you applied for this card? Was your credit score negatively impacts.

Jul 26, 2019

Check your credit report to verify soft vs. hard inquiries because it is a soft inquiry if they run your numbers and send you a pre-approval; otherwise, if you take that pre-approval and get a credit card approval, it turns into a hard inquiry.

Jan 13, 2019
Larlar4343 Cardholder

Overall a good card. The promotional rewards is easy to acquire with only 1000 over 3 months. Plus the financing.

Jan 08, 2019
Hooked!
queenb1999 Cardholder

I already have the Blue Cash Everyday. If you already have an AMEX card you can only apply for another on the AMEX site at least that was my experience. I applied for the Magnet card and was approved for 10k. With that I was able to transfer my Cap 1 balance! My credits scores are in the mid 700s but my utilization is 4% overall. Utilization counts. History with them definitely counts! With 2 Caps, 2 AMEX, 1 Discover, 1 Citi, I am now offically done!

Mar 08, 2019

Do they do soft or hard inquiries with this card? My credit score is 733 & 730.

Apr 20, 2019

@pigeon912, it was a soft pull for the OP because they have a prior Amex card. If you cold app without a prior relationship it will be a hard inquiry.

Dec 22, 2018
Excellent Odds, Only approved 2K
MsValerieAnne Cardholder

I applied for the card and got approved. My approval odds were excellent. My credit scores and FICO are all mid 700s. 100% on time payments for my other cards, yet my highest credit is $6,000 (Cap 1 card).  After reading all the others and how much lower some people had  score wise/history wise, I decided to apply hoping I'd get at least $4,00, since I'll be using it as a balance transfer card. I got approved for $2,000, with $1,500 being allowed for balance transfers, so instead going down to one payment a month, if i tranfer, I'll have 3 monthly payments.

FICO (Transunion) 771 /  FICO (Experian)  753  -- Scores on here and CreditSesame 743 all the way around.

American Express Cash Magnet® Card