• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 15 Months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0% for 15 Months

Dec 25, 2019
Waste of time
BobbyDelano Cardholder

I have a excellent credit score, but they still refuse to raise my limit. Even after paying the balance down to 0 several times.
I have other cards with 10 times the limit this one has.
I have requested a limit increase twice. And was refused. When every credit card I have raises my limit each time I ask.
My CC use is now at 5%, and still nothing.
My initial reason for applying for this card, was to replace all my others, and consolidate into one.
I am very disappointed.
I can get a higher **** credit limit at freakin CHUCKY CHEESE

Dec 31, 2019

Same here. They are very stingy. I have excellent credit, low DTI, high income, and get refused every time I request an increase.

Jul 25, 2019
Bad
mardwk Cardholder

I never received the welcome bonus ($100) that they said they would provide. Also, the card is not supported for payments in many shops and websites.

Jul 05, 2019
Not a good card
1Wix Cardholder

Pros:

1. Higher credit limit

2. Fast application process

Cons:

1. Rewards post one month after spending ( every other company provides you with rewards on the same month that you spend )

2. Customer service is horrible

3. Card took 10 days to arrive after approval ( are you kidding me ? )

Bottom line: I would probably stick to Chase

Aug 04, 2019

All of your cons are cause you have to be patient? You must be one of those whiny liberal millennials.

Jun 15, 2019
Better $$ incentives from other cards
Ziziloulama Cardholder

They lowered my limit because I don’t spend enough. Well I certainly won’t be spending anymore with them. My score is 821.  I should be given a higher limit. Have had this card for 25 years.

Jul 03, 2019

You certainly have not had this card for 25yrs. The cash magnet card was introduced a year ago.

Jul 26, 2019

An 821 score is great number; does decreasing your credit limit
lower your score?

May 04, 2019
The reviews are NOT REAL!!!
Rocket321off Cardholder

As of the date I wrote this review it showed there was 118 different reviews. They're all repeats same thing over and over. Can you trust a card company that writes their own reviews? The only reason I gave it five stars was that it might be at the top of the list so someone would read this.

May 09, 2019

So did you edit your stars because it shows you gave them 2?

Jun 05, 2019

First off, what hard proof do you have to your claim? Second, you believe you’re solving the issue by writing a fake review yourself? You don’t make logical sense.

Jun 11, 2019