4.1

Oct 31, 2018
Haven't used yet, but sharing experience

I've been wanting to appy for a new credit card in order to do a balance trasfer but have been hesitant. My Credit score on CK is 662 for both. I had 'Very Good' approval odds for this card, and read every review within the last year before I submitted my application. I was approved within 30 seconds (no joke) with a $5,000 Credit Limit! I'm extremely pleased that I can get rid of my balance on my other credit card, which has a high APR and has been a lingering nightmare. With 15 months 0% APR and NO Aunnual Fee, this American Express card will help out tremendously! I literally just applied today on Halloween and haven't got confirmation yet about my balance transfer being accepted (up to 14 days) but I had to share how easy it was and how hefty my Credit Limit was for someone with mediocre Credit.

Jan 30, 2019
welcome bonus discarded

This welcome bonus not applicable if you have any other card with American Express, it is not clearly described in agreement. I applied for this card , was approved, spent money and didn't recive bonus. after 3 months and many hours of conversation with customer support they told me that I am not approved for that bonus, because I have other card opened 5 years ago.

Dec 16, 2020
Great for Bragging

The best part about this card is that, when you pull it out , it has an American Express logo, you can brag about having a good credit score knowing they are really picky on who to approve.

Dec 15, 2020
Great Experience

This is my first Amex card, and so far the experience has been really great. I qualified for the welcome bonus, and it was applied as a credit to my very next bill. I'm very happy with this card.

Sep 09, 2020
Very weird

Denied with an excellent score, what else can I say? I will never apply true CVredit Karma website, should've done it thru their website.

May 04, 2020

Mar 23, 2020
Great card

FICO before applying was 725, got approved for $3k, not bad but ill apply for a CLI after 3 mo's. 2nd AMEX card in my wallet, both are great. Highly recommend it. Personally think it's a great starter card for people who aren't part of the AMEX family yet. Got my sign on bonus right away in the form of a statement credit. I just save all the cash back until I need to make a big purchase or something. Highly highly recommend.

Mar 22, 2020
It worked for me!

I got the card last yr in July, I used it as agreed, spent over $1,000 and paid it off during the promotional time of zero interest. I got the $150 bonus applied to my bill. I don't know if people think the bonus will be paid to them. Is not as it is given as a form of a credit to the balance owed on the card. I am happy with Amex.

Feb 03, 2020
Absolutely the best

I have had nothing but great experiences with all of my American Express Cards. Customer Service people are very helpful and very polite. Highly recommend these products.

Dec 28, 2019
This card is great.

Not only is this card great, American Express is probably the best, most professional, most respected credit card company out there. They are for a reason. Top of the line product with top of the line customer service. You can't go wrong here. Can highly recommend.

Dec 25, 2019
Waste of time

I have a excellent credit score, but they still refuse to raise my limit. Even after paying the balance down to 0 several times. I have other cards with 10 times the limit this one has. I have requested a limit increase twice. And was refused. When every credit card I have raises my limit each time I ask. My CC use is now at 5%, and still nothing. My initial reason for applying for this card, was to replace all my others, and consolidate into one. I am very disappointed. I can get a higher **** credit limit at freakin CHUCKY CHEESE

Dec 15, 2019
Great rewards and offers!

Received awesome promotions through American Express and I'm flabbergasted but don't have a 5-star rating.