4.1

All reviews

Dec 16, 2020
Great for Bragging

The best part about this card is that, when you pull it out , it has an American Express logo, you can brag about having a good credit score knowing they are really picky on who to approve.

Dec 15, 2020
Great Experience

This is my first Amex card, and so far the experience has been really great. I qualified for the welcome bonus, and it was applied as a credit to my very next bill. I'm very happy with this card.

Sep 09, 2020
Very weird

Denied with an excellent score, what else can I say? I will never apply true CVredit Karma website, should've done it thru their website.

May 04, 2020

Mar 23, 2020
Great card

FICO before applying was 725, got approved for $3k, not bad but ill apply for a CLI after 3 mo's. 2nd AMEX card in my wallet, both are great. Highly recommend it. Personally think it's a great starter card for people who aren't part of the AMEX family yet. Got my sign on bonus right away in the form of a statement credit. I just save all the cash back until I need to make a big purchase or something. Highly highly recommend.

Mar 22, 2020
It worked for me!

I got the card last yr in July, I used it as agreed, spent over $1,000 and paid it off during the promotional time of zero interest. I got the $150 bonus applied to my bill. I don't know if people think the bonus will be paid to them. Is not as it is given as a form of a credit to the balance owed on the card. I am happy with Amex.

Feb 03, 2020
Absolutely the best

I have had nothing but great experiences with all of my American Express Cards. Customer Service people are very helpful and very polite. Highly recommend these products.

Dec 28, 2019
This card is great.

Not only is this card great, American Express is probably the best, most professional, most respected credit card company out there. They are for a reason. Top of the line product with top of the line customer service. You can't go wrong here. Can highly recommend.

Dec 25, 2019
Waste of time

I have a excellent credit score, but they still refuse to raise my limit. Even after paying the balance down to 0 several times. I have other cards with 10 times the limit this one has. I have requested a limit increase twice. And was refused. When every credit card I have raises my limit each time I ask. My CC use is now at 5%, and still nothing. My initial reason for applying for this card, was to replace all my others, and consolidate into one. I am very disappointed. I can get a higher **** credit limit at freakin CHUCKY CHEESE

Dec 15, 2019
Great rewards and offers!

Received awesome promotions through American Express and I'm flabbergasted but don't have a 5-star rating.