VW Credit

Reviews: VW Credit

VW Credit

2.0

Dec 22, 2021
Customer service is terrible.

Their customer service is terrible. Do not recommend based on customer service alone.

Dec 04, 2021
DEPLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I mistakenly paid two car payments in one month. I called Volkswagen Credit to cancel one payment immediately. The person I spoke with stated it would take three months and then I still may not get my money back in my account. I stated that no one makes to car payments for the amount I pay. He just repeated what he said and apologized. VW Credit has lost my business. This vehicle will be my last with them. I turn it in December 2022, and will not deal with them again. Their customers service IS DEPLORABLE!

Sep 15, 2020
vw credit ruined my credit score

VW credit absolutely tanked my credit score after locking my account making me talk to a customer rep because their website was down, so i couldn't make payments. I called them, for I swear to God, two monthsat least three times a week, and the line got cut off every time. so when I went to go buy my car I couldn't, because my credit score wasn't high enough, because VW refused to unlock my account and refused to answer my calls. The worst customer service I've ever dealt with in my life. They literally have screwed with my livelihood. Utter incompetence.

Aug 19, 2020
VW credit

Told me over the phone the loan was paid in full, even sent a letter stating the account was paid in full. They filed the loan as a write off of $4000 to the credit agencies.

Mar 10, 2020
Auto loan.

If you have trouble, they turn you over to criminally abusive collectors.

Aug 26, 2019
Loan for Jetta 2019

They don't accept credit card payment. Very uncommon across auto credit industry. Too much wait time to speak with customer service, terrible services.

Aug 06, 2019
They have an "F" with the Better Busines

Volkswagen Credit has failed multiple times to correct reporting to my credit report. They have failed to make a good faith effort despite my dispute. They have an "F" with the Better Business Bureau with good reason. If you have a problem file a complaint with the BBB and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Jun 30, 2019
I do not get it why people complain

I have been with VWC for over 2 years. The first application and approval were super easy and fine. After that, managing the account and making payment is super easy and convenient. No problem at all. I can pay on the phone, website, mobile app. There is no issue with reporting the payment with the credit bureau agencies.

May 13, 2019
Can't use it anywhere

Anytime I've tried to use it at the dealership there's an excuse. The website is down, has to be a minimum of $200, etc.

Sep 21, 2018
Trash

Long hold times (best success when using more than 1 phone number) Customer service lies and gives conflicting information, Very rude. Will only call you when you first join or owe money a day late.