VW Credit

VW Credit

1.9

Jan 22, 2022
Only Car Financing I Use

I have financed 4 or 5 vehicles through VW Credit, dating back to the 1990’s. I don’t understand the 1-star ratings. Whether paying online, over the phone or by check/mail, I haven’t had an issue with my account being locked or a late payment being reported to the credit bureaus. I’m sure I’ve missed a payment or two over the years. I have paid off a couple of cars early; I’ve traded one in before it was paid off. All of these loans closed smoothly. I don’t foresee buying anything other than VWs in the future, and will use VW Credit.

Aug 01, 2022
No help with payments

I got Covid and was unable to make payment due to losing work hours and expenses due to quarantine. They did not offer any help. Heartless organization.

APPLICATION_PROCESS
CUSTOMER_SERVICE

Dec 04, 2022
Incompetent and Shady

The only two delinquent marks on my credit score are from these bozos. First one: Their website was down causing me to miss a payment. Second: I recently lost my job due to layoffs in tech and called VW Credit to explain my situation and ask for temporary assistance while I got back on my feet. In October the rep agreed to a two-month forbearance that would begin in November but just today (Dec 4th) I saw that there was a new late payment hit on my credit report from VW Credit. I hope I can get this removed from my report but based on what I'm reading here, it's going to be a battle. I can't wait to pay off my Audi and be done with these crooks.

Dec 04, 2022
Great!

Súper easy to do payments be get my Info!

Oct 24, 2022
Slow and Dishonest Customer Service

Terrible customer service! I paid off the loan in September of last year and I still have yet to receive my title. The supervisor in customer are lying directly to my face. When confronted, they spout illogical reasons to the delay.

Aug 23, 2022
Avoid avoid avoid

They are the worst. Say they’ll mail you something and then don’t. Pass you around from one customer service person to another. Completely unhelpful.

Aug 01, 2022
No help with payments

Jul 09, 2022
Shady

VW credit are shady. I received my monthly lease statement in the mail and my payment is $100 higher than my contracted monthly payment amount. I contacted VW credit to get an answer as to why my payment amount amount has changed. AFTER TWO MONTHS THEY STILL CAN NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A REASON. They just expect me to pay them $100 more than the contracted lease agreement for no reason.

Jun 28, 2022
Terrible

Volkswagon credit is the worse I ever had. Rude people and dumb don't speak English. Blocked me on doing different payments so only could call and provide full social and non-English.

May 23, 2022
Shady company.

Trying to sell my car and VW credit is making getting the payoff so shady. They aren’t open on the weekends, they don’t do a per diem, and they won’t work with any other dealers. Ridiculous.

Mar 30, 2022
Crooks!

These people are Crooks! Do not do business with them. Read the fine print of their terms & definitely have your lawyer look at all of their confusing legal jargon.

Jan 26, 2022
Volkswagen Credit

Customer service isn’t never helpful. I tried to trade in my 2019 jetta and sales woman didn’t try hard enough to make the deal happen. Will be goin thru my own bank to refinance. Volkswagen credit can eat dog sh**.