Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

2.5

Nov 21, 2021
I will do it again

I bought all my cars with them and i will buy the next also, easy and simple way to pay online . interest 0% -1.99% for me in 12 years with them

Nov 18, 2021
Customer Service and Long Wait Times

I work at a car dealership, I need to receive Toyota lease buyouts and payoff quotes almost on a weekly to monthly basis. It always takes over 45 minutes of hold time to get a representative. 9 times out of 10, they will hang up on you in the middle of the call, having to repeat this vicious cycle over and over again. So, if you decide to finance with them, be aware of the lengths you will have to go just to get simple information.

Nov 08, 2021
The customer service sucks absolutely sucks!

Toyota financial I will never buy another toyota!The customer service sucks absolutely sucks!

Oct 07, 2021
Crap

Can I give less stars? If your payments takes longer to through than their system says it might take they call and harass you daily telling you you didn't make your payment although you prove to them it's pending and give them your confirmation number. Their APR is ridiculous and the car is HARDLY worth what they are saying it's worth. Toyota needs to chill out...

Oct 02, 2021
TFS

Have financed 2 Toyota’s with them and no problems. Pay online and simple interest calculated daily is correct. I would finance another Toyota with TFS

Oct 30, 2019
Worst company ever!!

T-boned in June and the car accident wasn't my fault. Geico totaled the rav 4. Gecio gave them 29k for the rav 4. Now Toyota wants another 12k because they are waiting for the rav 4 to be sold! How the hell can a suv that's in the junk yard in pieces be sold and if so, that's not my problem, I didn't cause the car accident!!!! Toyota financial has ruined my credit score. That 12k is sitting on my credit report and they haven't sent me the bill. I wouldn't even owe them a penny if they sent me the bill because the car accident wasn't my fault! Now I can't continue with my life with my husband and look into home mortgages because no one wants me until this is resolved! I hired a lawyer and will go from there! I'll never buy or drive another Toyota as long as I live!

Oct 04, 2019
Worst Service I've ever Received.

I had a Toyota Prius C that was totaled by a drunk driver. The accident happened in July and our insurance sent Toyota a check to cover the loan balance and I have GAP insurance to pay for the remainder. This check was cashed by Toyota in September but Toyota is still charging me monthly payments. It is now October. Their website's help menu just gives me an error message so the only way to contact them is via phone. My insurance broker, insurance adjuster, wife, and I have been calling for months and get put on hold only to be hung up on after about 20 minutes or so. Again, we've been calling FOR MONTHS. I finally got through today and they said they haven't received this check (even though it was already cashed) and that it will take weeks to cancel our warranties. My wife and I are expecting our first child and we still have no car since we have to make payments on a piece of scrap metal that's sitting in a junk yard. This is adversely effecting our credit, my ability to get a job (I quit my job a week before the collision) and my bank account keeps dwindling even though we cancelled our automatic payments months ago. We did nothing wrong; all insurance companies involved said we were 100% not to be blamed for the accident. We were struck while driving the speed limit in our lane BY A DRUNK DRIVER! This was completely out of our control and unavoidable. I've never dealt with so much incompetence in my life. We are taking them to court. I'd rather get financing through a loan shark than Toyota at this point. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!

May 29, 2019
2018 Toyota Prius Loan

I suspect something is not right about how they determine interest in the remaining balance. I just dont know who to report this concern too.

May 29, 2019
HORRIBLE

Avoid them at all cost. Their customer service is awful. Their accounting department charges wrong accounts then 6 months later they fix it without telling you- leaving your account in "bad standing". DO NOT USE THEM!

Apr 15, 2019
Lease End is Unprofessional and Antiquat

TFS is fine to get into, they treat you great. Honor your lease, make your payments on time and return the vehicle in great shape, they kick you in the teeth and tell you to **** off, unless you shell out another $3,000 to get into another lease. Toyota makes great vehicles, I would argue against leasing one, just buy one used and get your own financing. They sent their $350 "disposition fee" bill, and couldn't even spring for the return postage. Just a crummy customrer service experience all around.