Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

2.3

Oct 02, 2021
TFS

Have financed 2 Toyota’s with them and no problems. Pay online and simple interest calculated daily is correct. I would finance another Toyota with TFS

Oct 04, 2019
Worst Service I've ever Received.

I had a Toyota Prius C that was totaled by a drunk driver. The accident happened in July and our insurance sent Toyota a check to cover the loan balance and I have GAP insurance to pay for the remainder. This check was cashed by Toyota in September but Toyota is still charging me monthly payments. It is now October. Their website's help menu just gives me an error message so the only way to contact them is via phone. My insurance broker, insurance adjuster, wife, and I have been calling for months and get put on hold only to be hung up on after about 20 minutes or so. Again, we've been calling FOR MONTHS. I finally got through today and they said they haven't received this check (even though it was already cashed) and that it will take weeks to cancel our warranties. My wife and I are expecting our first child and we still have no car since we have to make payments on a piece of scrap metal that's sitting in a junk yard. This is adversely effecting our credit, my ability to get a job (I quit my job a week before the collision) and my bank account keeps dwindling even though we cancelled our automatic payments months ago. We did nothing wrong; all insurance companies involved said we were 100% not to be blamed for the accident. We were struck while driving the speed limit in our lane BY A DRUNK DRIVER! This was completely out of our control and unavoidable. I've never dealt with so much incompetence in my life. We are taking them to court. I'd rather get financing through a loan shark than Toyota at this point. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!

Jun 27, 2022
Wost experience

Worst customer service. My rep kept on mute, didn't answer my question and not listening at all. I cannot believe that this company related with Toyota. I want to give them zero star.

Apr 16, 2022
The car I paid off isn’t even mine

paid a car off that had a co-signer. I requested multiple times to have the bill of sale with just my name because I am the owner. They refused to give that and the Department of Motor Vehicle will not take the bill of sale and give me my title. The co-signer is no longer in the area. I spent five years paying for a car, never late, and for what. So that I can’t even prove it is only mine because, though the DMV has the correct information showing in their system, Toyota Financial Services won’t submit the document with the correct information. DO NOT GET A LOAN WITH THEM.

Mar 30, 2022
Stay away from this lender at all costs.

As with so many others, I have fallen victim to the breathtaking incompetence of this organization. Literally, no one knows what they are doing or who to direct you to. You are constantly provide incomplete or just inaccurate information each time you call. TFS will take no responsibility for their mistakes and have no problem ruining your credit over easy fixes (with neural activity). If you value your sanity - and credit score - do not use Toyota Financial.

Mar 11, 2022
Marks payments late that were not late.

Financed multiple vehicles through them. Never had a problem until recently. They messed up on their end and admitted that to me. Then as I continued to try to make the payment they kept saying it was canceled. Then finally successfully made the payment after 6 tries. Then they said the payment was 30 days late when it was only 20 days (which once again was on their end as they admitted on the phone to me). Which resulted in my credit dropping drastically.

Mar 03, 2022
Horrible customer service

They constantly cancelled my payments every month after I paid which would result in late fees. Tried to refinance with a credit union due to this but they cancelled my last payment and refuses to give my title to the bank now until I pay it off even though they constantly screwed me over like this.

Nov 21, 2021
I will do it again

I bought all my cars with them and i will buy the next also, easy and simple way to pay online . interest 0% -1.99% for me in 12 years with them

Nov 18, 2021
Customer Service and Long Wait Times

I work at a car dealership, I need to receive Toyota lease buyouts and payoff quotes almost on a weekly to monthly basis. It always takes over 45 minutes of hold time to get a representative. 9 times out of 10, they will hang up on you in the middle of the call, having to repeat this vicious cycle over and over again. So, if you decide to finance with them, be aware of the lengths you will have to go just to get simple information.

Nov 08, 2021
The customer service sucks absolutely sucks!

Toyota financial I will never buy another toyota!The customer service sucks absolutely sucks!

Oct 07, 2021
Crap

Can I give less stars? If your payments takes longer to through than their system says it might take they call and harass you daily telling you you didn't make your payment although you prove to them it's pending and give them your confirmation number. Their APR is ridiculous and the car is HARDLY worth what they are saying it's worth. Toyota needs to chill out...

Oct 02, 2021