Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

2.5

Oct 30, 2019
Worst company ever!!

T-boned in June and the car accident wasn't my fault. Geico totaled the rav 4. Gecio gave them 29k for the rav 4. Now Toyota wants another 12k because they are waiting for the rav 4 to be sold! How the hell can a suv that's in the junk yard in pieces be sold and if so, that's not my problem, I didn't cause the car accident!!!! Toyota financial has ruined my credit score. That 12k is sitting on my credit report and they haven't sent me the bill. I wouldn't even owe them a penny if they sent me the bill because the car accident wasn't my fault! Now I can't continue with my life with my husband and look into home mortgages because no one wants me until this is resolved! I hired a lawyer and will go from there! I'll never buy or drive another Toyota as long as I live!

Oct 04, 2019
Worst Service I've ever Received.

I had a Toyota Prius C that was totaled by a drunk driver. The accident happened in July and our insurance sent Toyota a check to cover the loan balance and I have GAP insurance to pay for the remainder. This check was cashed by Toyota in September but Toyota is still charging me monthly payments. It is now October. Their website's help menu just gives me an error message so the only way to contact them is via phone. My insurance broker, insurance adjuster, wife, and I have been calling for months and get put on hold only to be hung up on after about 20 minutes or so. Again, we've been calling FOR MONTHS. I finally got through today and they said they haven't received this check (even though it was already cashed) and that it will take weeks to cancel our warranties. My wife and I are expecting our first child and we still have no car since we have to make payments on a piece of scrap metal that's sitting in a junk yard. This is adversely effecting our credit, my ability to get a job (I quit my job a week before the collision) and my bank account keeps dwindling even though we cancelled our automatic payments months ago. We did nothing wrong; all insurance companies involved said we were 100% not to be blamed for the accident. We were struck while driving the speed limit in our lane BY A DRUNK DRIVER! This was completely out of our control and unavoidable. I've never dealt with so much incompetence in my life. We are taking them to court. I'd rather get financing through a loan shark than Toyota at this point. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!

May 29, 2019
2018 Toyota Prius Loan

I suspect something is not right about how they determine interest in the remaining balance. I just dont know who to report this concern too.

May 29, 2019
HORRIBLE

Avoid them at all cost. Their customer service is awful. Their accounting department charges wrong accounts then 6 months later they fix it without telling you- leaving your account in "bad standing". DO NOT USE THEM!

Apr 15, 2019
Lease End is Unprofessional and Antiquat

TFS is fine to get into, they treat you great. Honor your lease, make your payments on time and return the vehicle in great shape, they kick you in the teeth and tell you to **** off, unless you shell out another $3,000 to get into another lease. Toyota makes great vehicles, I would argue against leasing one, just buy one used and get your own financing. They sent their $350 "disposition fee" bill, and couldn't even spring for the return postage. Just a crummy customrer service experience all around.

Mar 14, 2019
Horrible Service

These folks are terrible. Throughout the term of a lease, I got conflicting information every time I contacted them, concluding with their insistence that I owed a payment after I had called for and paid my payoff amount. Then, when I turned the car in, and after having it fully detailed by my body shop, they charged me $350 end-of-lease fee + $500 for "damage" that could not have been there when I turned in the vehicle. I'd recommend you avoid Toyota altogether.

Dec 06, 2018
Worst finance company ever!

I purchased a car through Southeast Toyota Finance in 2016 and paid it off early, so I thought. I had paid a large lump sum in a prior month and they posted the pay off amount online a month later so I sent them a personal check from my savings account for the final amount. They sent me the title to the car and a payoff letter thanking me for my business. A month later I received an invoice for a payment with the amount of $5,000 more on the account. I called them and they stated that they had made an accounting error of $5,000. They stated that they took full responsibility for the error but that I still owe them the money. I don't think they understand what taking full responsibilty is. The balance is now back on my credit and my savings account diminished due to their error.

Dec 03, 2018
HORRIBLE SERVICE-INACCURATE INFORMATION

Paying online should be the simplist thing to do; but, Toyota cannot seem to get this right. They have reported 13 late or missed payments to my credit report. This is incorrect and they REFUSE to fix it. I am going to dispute the "late or missed" payments and see if that helps.

Nov 18, 2018
THE WORST SCUMBAGS

DO NOT USE THEM. I would say this over the fact you may have to pay a higher fee somewhere else or even switch to a worst brand of car. These idiots will report Late payments EVEN IF YOU PAY ON TIME. When you call to complain about it they say yes oh we can see that mistake on our part, but they refuse to do ANYTHING. They say "cannot discuss this over the phone". Where am I supposed to go??? Fly to your headquarters? Idiots. They can talk about everything for getting paid. God forbid they have to lift a finger for you on their part.

Aug 16, 2018

Stay away from Toyota financial services,the are the worst dealership and they are all criminals. Very rude representative and they don't care about their customer